deposit issue

felicity

Yup yup.. Our era! I've never sat in a stroller or a carrier b4... If our parents can manage, why can't we right? Hv a positive mindset shunpei and u can do it and overcome all difficulties!

Tannie

I did not get any stroller, I jus got sling even thou we got car, we find it too troublesome to handle stroller, so bulky n heavy plus expensive. If u really need, maybe u can look out for 2nd hand ones, some may be in good condition as their baby reject stroller...

luckymum

Shunpei, there is a mummies exchange corner on FB, care to give me your fb acc I can add you in. Some are for give away, some are for second han sale. Of course as parents we all want the best for our child. I feel no need to buy all new things for bb, as long as the things are in good condition and safe. We are doing something for environment also.

I was reading and I am so happy for your wife to have a responsible husband who takes responsibility to check all these things. I'll keep you in my prayers too! All the best!

zozorro

Shunpei, there is a mummies exchange corner on FB, care to give me your fb acc I can add you in. Some are for give away, some are for second han sale.
Can you tell me what's the name of the group? I have some bb stuff that my boy has outgrown that I wanna give away.

TIA!

luckymum

Sure! It's call buzzy tots exchange corner!
There's also mummies's corner I prefer the latter cos some people on buzzy tots are really.. Argh.. But more things in buzzy tots

shunpei

luckymum:681460 said:
Sure! It's call buzzy tots exchange corner!
There's also mummies's corner I prefer the latter cos some people on buzzy tots are really.. Argh.. But more things in buzzy tots
yeah sure add mi into both, email : nike81_@yahoo.com thanks many :)

rosemummy

U can always upgrade upon admission for delivery but not downgrade. Speaking from personal experience, I was advised to choose subsidized ward until admission for delivery then I upgraded to private A. Reason is I was admitted in my 2nd trimester for complications and risk of baby in icu thus charges could be very expensive. After discharge until I am safely in 37 weeks I upgraded to private knowing that my baby is full term and safer.

shunpei

hello!

Hello all, wife just gave birth to a healthy notti boi hayder mika'il on Mon at 2206hrs. Apparently nuh din ask for deposit or payment til we leave although I have alrdy saved enough. Have to induce baby out due to gestation diabetes. Poor wife go thru 12 hrs of labour pain but end up c sect cos vagina just wouldn't dilate. Feel so sorry that I can't help at all. Anyway thanks to those who supported me and those who look down. We will definitely raise him up good. CHEERS :)

shermyn

Congrats to you shunpei ! My turn's coming. Hehe. I'm very sure you'll be a responsible n dutiful father n husband~ tc~

shunpei

happy~~

Be strong to all mother to be and to the husband, support Ur wife all the way, its really really really tough for them to give birth, breast feeding and all... All the best all :)

diza

Shunpei.. Ur boy and my boy born on the same day! Congratz!!! Anyway, my husband also couldn't bear to see me in such pain and he cried. He forced me to take epidural coz he just cannot stand seeing me suffered for 12 hours and my whole labour took 25 hours coz I was induced too and cervix took a loong time to dilate even with an increased dosage of pitocin. Anyway since they never ask for any deposit, meaning urs will be under subsidised rate. So don't worry, I doubt it's exp.

shunpei

diza:698753 said:
Shunpei.. Ur boy and my boy born on the same day! Congratz!!! Anyway, my husband also couldn't bear to see me in such pain and he cried. He forced me to take epidural coz he just cannot stand seeing me suffered for 12 hours and my whole labour took 25 hours coz I was induced too and cervix took a loong time to dilate even with an increased dosage of pitocin. Anyway since they never ask for any deposit, meaning urs will be under subsidised rate. So don't worry, I doubt it's exp.
nah I doubt it's subsidize, my wife was in labour for 12 hrs with increase dosage too but can't dilate so doc ask for c sect but wife din take epidural :)

diza

Why doc ask for c-sect? Was ur baby under stress? I was lucky that my gynae and the rest of the staff were patience. Otherwise I think my gynae also ask to do c-sect. But I guess there's a blessing in disguise y ur wife had to undergo c-sect. Anyway don't worry so much Abt the bill.. Govt wants us to make babies right so if they make noise u never pay or whatsoever, can "shoot" them. Lol.. Anyway, strollers and other misc stuff like car seat all I haven buy. Donno want to buy or not. Take things slow.. Children are gift from God and they bring us luck.. and He wouldn't give us a child if He knows we can't handle them right?

Last edited:

felicity

Yup take things slow.. My bb 1+ mth le.. So far haven't used stroller or bb car seat.. All put there gather dust only.. Like I mentioned, last time my parents nv even buy stroller n survived w 2 kids :) anyone passing things down to u?