Depression

Joan

Hi everyone i am new here.

Reasons why i join this forum is because i need some advise.
I currently have depression. I am going to be in due in end june... early july...
The baby father recently have just left me over small matter in search of his new life. Leaving me behind with the child. I really need help...

joeichen

I currently have depression. I am going to be in due in end june... early july...
The baby father recently have just left me over small matter in search of his new life. Leaving me behind with the child. I really need help...
I oso due in Jun, U sound quite bad....... Really dunno hw to console u but if u need some to talk I'm available..... msn: tazcxh@hotmail.com

Catty

Hi Joan,

It's good that you join this forum and willing to let out ur feelings here.. Btw, u mean the baby father has left u & baby forever or just temp and be back to u & baby again? :err:

Try not to think so much cos it's not good for you and your baby, i know that say is easy but for the sake of your little ones, you got to be strong k..

Oh dear, do u think u can relate wat happened so that we can have a better understanding and from there give u proper advices? But watever it is, u hv to be strong.

Cream

Joan,

My heart goes out to you when reading your post. It is something that should never have happened to any woman, but in reality, it does, and you were one of the unlucky ones to have met a man like that. What the rest of them said is true... It is hard for us to console you or give you any advise without knowing what actually happened.

But what I want to tell you is that unfortunate things happen everyday, every min, every sec, somewhere in the world... When certain things happen to us that makes us sad or even devastated, we think we are the most unlucky person on earth... We wallow in self pity, and we refuse to walk out of the misery...

Can you now see anything positive in life? It is hard... but let me tell you what's right in front of you that is positive... 2 things:

1) Your baby - imagine the smile, the cute fingers and toes, the lovely face and all the happy moments that you can shared together... All hopes and desires that you might not have fulfilled in life can be achieved together with your child, or pinned on your child... The baby is yours! No one else's but YOURS! This is something that cannot be taken away from you...

2) Friends - Not your regular friends, but the friends in here whom you have never met before, ever-ready to give a listening ear, to lend a reading eye, and be your pillar of support and strength when you need it... You will be surprised at how many friends you can make here. Whether we meet each other or not, whether we know how each other looks like or not, whether the friendship will last long or not, it doesnt matter.

The sincerity that we put forth matters... So I hope you will remain strong and try to make yourself happy...

Which hospital will you be delivering at?

CanCanMum

Hi Joan,

u wanna talk it over here?

it helps to write something about it so tat we can lend a listening ear?

take good care of your health ok?

Ottermum

Don't worry babe you still have us!!! can let out whatever you need to in here!!

Gotta stay positive n strong for your precious little one :wong19: