Dermacare Bust Serum

S

str@wb3rry's

Anyone bought the above mention product. Can share with me about this product. Also i call the company to ask about the product they say become a member can get discount and the promo now is 212 for 2 bottle of the serum. But the salegal did tell me the expiry date is at sept which is so near.

If i dun become a member, 1 bottle is 260 plus. Which is quite ex...
Or any of u can share where can do bust firming treatment which is good and affordable. Or any bust serum which is good...TIA

vin83

Alpha Male
yup bds sure up to standard if not gnc won't be selling. there are lots of other brand selling bust serum too. up to yourself. i'm a member over there so need anything let me know

S

str@wb3rry's

hihi sorry to reply so late, but i already went over to marine parade and bought it so i'm trying it now...

Mary2457

Breast Enlargement Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com/ I’ve been using Breast Success from 3 months now and I’m getting really incredible results. At the beginning it was harder to see the first changes, but after the first 4 weeks of use I my breasts started to experience awesome changes.

Last edited: