DH's FRDS....

Ting

well, hearing u mummies, guess me n my dh don hv much trust tts y ba..i ve a reason not to trust him, don c why he cant...well, he did sumting behind my back once, so im kinda affected...haiz...still tryin my best to trust him....but he huh, he knows wad kinda person i m..yet he still don let me go club with my frens...i totally NEED a life...must i give in to him then he can give in to me...?

leanne, hugz to u..i understand how u feel.. last tym dh oso got losta girl's pic inside his com n phone..some is those girls pose sexily then send to him..PISSED me off.. iasked him to delete every single one of them b4 i personally do it myself. wahaha..n he did....:) girl, maybe it was long time ago n he forgot to delete...well dh say is last tym ppl send him de..n he FORGOT to delete, wad a convenient excuse rite?? hehe.

Ting

anyway, DH's frens r ok ba..jst tt last tym they like to go club n pub..but his frens sum r like depo kinds la...HBs la.. like to go clubs to grind n bua girls la then i don like it ma..he got a few frens like to go these places know girls la. n even when i preggie they oso every week ask him to go..when dh can only book out every weekend lor..of cos he shld accompany me ma..tts y i always angry tt tym...now, he oso nvr go le.think he too lazy? haha.