Diamond Peel Facial

Jojody

hi mae..really interested with the diamond peel.. let me know when your friend comes back to sg.also, anyone can recommend me spa which does tis?? so long never go facial.. sigh.. no time.. but wanna make time
I did diamond peel at spa ziwi a couple of months back and I am very happy with the result. It makes my face so smooth and soft. Trial price is only $29 for a full session that is an hour or so. I tried some other places and think they are still better.
:red:

shiseru

I have done diamond peel facial before. Hmm... result is so so, I never renew the package.

Among so many treatment, to be honest, I like the fraxel laser treatment best. It's a laser treatment for skin rejuvenation.

I took up the MiXto SX Fractional CO2 laser at NSC and I like the result. Now i never go facial anymore, just do masks at home.

YouTube - MiXto SX Micro Fractional Laser

Michelleccn

Most of the beauty salon have diamond peel facial service. But not all can can give us good result. Great Finds In Tampines - Ad on 30th July (The New Paper Pg25) have a promotion for $38 Diamond Peel Facial Therapy worth to try. Feel the difference in 1 session!!!

All gals should do facial at least once a month to cleaned out blocked pores to enhance the skin tone. unless pretty is important to you...:nah:

Attachments

BunionSG

While doing this thread now I am having the Diamond Peel Facial. What is Diamond Peel - this kind of facial exfoliates your skin by using multi-degree diamond tipped wand through continuous scrubbing and vaccuming the top-most layer of the skin. It helps to improve uneven skin coloring and aging spots, superficial acne scars, sun-damaged sking and aging fine lines, dry rough skin and large pores. This procedure only last for 20-30 minutes.

My friend from Philippines came over to introduce this kind of facial here in Singapore. TM Spa Europa Skinea was recognized as the Most Outstanding Facial Care Centers in Philippines.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks,
mae
Aye i side track a bit . how did you get the hamster pet? *Jealous :tlaugh:

zoe.tay

just like to share a cheap and good deal - the salon that i patronise called true shape is having a promotion for facial or diamond peel at just $288 for 10 sessions, which i think is very cheap and a good deal! think it is ending in few days time...cheers!

their website: TRUE SHAPE - The Way to True Beauty

:Dancing_wub:

jennylinse

before i used lots of skincare products and my sensitive skin doesnt seem to get better and after spending so much $ on brands you name it i tried..last year my gf recommended one if i'm not wrong it's called www.skincaresingapore.com it's a local brand and very very effective on all kinds of skin condition. Have you heard about Dr Secret skincare? This is the product that i've seen so much improvement on my face now:)

hi mae..really interested with the diamond peel.. let me know when yr friend comes back to sg.also, anyone can recommend me spa which does tis?? so long never go facial.. sigh.. no time.. but wanna make time
hi

you can also try diamond facial @ kelyn esther its really good.the facial is with dead sea minerals.worth money ........hope they are also having some offer now.check it out..

Kelyn Esther
KELYN ESTHER - BEAUTY THERAPY TO COMBAT EFFECTS OF TIME
Blk 269 Queen Street, #02-231
Singapore
Phone : 9889 9449

kyleebrown001

I did diamond peel facial but i do not like it. I think fraxel therapies is far better technique in comparison with diamond peel. It helps to reduce your wrinkles and stretch mark permanently.

Last edited:

killersmile

Hi! I'm a marketing executive for a skincare distribution company here in SG. We supply to major skincare clinics and doctors. In short we are the supplier. If you have questions regarding products you're using or want to use, maybe want to purchase or just a general skincare question, I maybe able to help you. :001_302:

killersmile

Basically Diamond Peel is just an exfoliation method. So to save up, you can just look for a good exfoliant then cleanser and toner.:001_302:

I prefer chemical peels and fractional laser. I had a chemical peel with Dr Leo Kah Woon a while ago and the results were nice, though it does take time for the results to be noticeable after the peeling. But as they say, all good things take time.