Diaper Cake

DodoTan

A diaper cake is sort of a hamper that looks like a cake but is really made of diapers cleverly wrapped together. It is usually decorated with baby clothings, toys, ribbons etc.

I am very good at handicrafts and have put several hampers together before (the regular hampers with basket below and food items on top), but have yet to make diaper cakes.

I am looking for people interested in getting diaper cakes either as a gift or as a centrepiece in their baby's 1st month/ 1st year celebration. My proposal is that I will only charge you for the items that go into the diaper cake (eg the cost of the diapers and ribbons). You get to pick the colour/ no. of tiers, clothing/stuffed toy items to include, etc. There will be no workmanship charge. I will however, be taking photos of my creation and they may or may not be put online for my personal bragging rights :p

If you are interested, please email me at dodotan@yahoo.com and we can discuss further. Thank you!

In the unlikely event that my intention to make a diaper cake fails, I will re-wrap them into a presentable hamper without extra charges. (ie the basket would be complimentary)

Last edited:

DodoTan

This is a trial promotion. If successful, I may be selling diaper cakes in the future and all participants of this trial will recieve a lifetime 10% discount on diaper cakes from me.