diaper rash creams?

KAmum

Hi mummies . What creams are you using to treat bby's diaper rash n where can I get it? I'm using this one called Drapolene or something. It's pink in color. Personally I don't find that it's working ):

KAmum

Miaeko:661482 said:
Desitin creamy is good, avail at pharmacy or online purchase ..
hmmm will try thus maybe. Mum got drapolene cuz she said it worked on me when i was a bby. But doesnt seem to work on my girl :(

vanessav

Hi mummies, im using desitin (dark blue one). It's very effective on my bb. But if babies diaper rash is more than a week and still doesnt go away after putting rash cream, better check with the pedia bec mine the dr suggest to put on anti fungal/yeast cream bec it can be a yeast diaper rash. The cream needs prescription by dr. I think on the 1st sign of rash always put cream asap cause yeast will infect them and it will be more difficult to treat by rash cream only.

KAmum

Hi mummies, im using desitin (dark blue one). It's very effective on my bb. But if babies diaper rash is more than a week and still doesnt go away after putting rash cream, better check with the pedia bec mine the dr suggest to put on anti fungal/yeast cream bec it can be a yeast diaper rash. The cream needs prescription by dr. I think on the 1st sign of rash always put cream asap cause yeast will infect them and it will be more difficult to treat by rash cream only.
so I can only get this from a PD? Hmmm yeah going for a checkup on the 22nd :)

kziesmom

hello mummies, i used drapolene before but when my cousin told me to use petroleum jelly instead, i found it more effective, until now i'm using it.

CutieLya

I am using 3M cream. It super work. Really. Adults can use it too. So its very good.. My baby had diaper rash very bad.. Mayb becoz my mum put powder on her, when I change the cream to 3M. Her redness reduced n got better in just few days.

KAmum

CutieLya:662166 said:
I am using 3M cream. It super work. Really. Adults can use it too. So its very good.. My baby had diaper rash very bad.. Mayb becoz my mum put powder on her, when I change the cream to 3M. Her redness reduced n got better in just few days.
whats this LOL :X ? Where can i find it?

CutieLya

KAmum, its a diaper rash cream too. Its called Durable barrier cream by 3M brand. If I am not wrong only in KK or one of the hospital selling it, can't get it elsewhere. It is good, it protects the skin n resists from wash off. It also heals redness in baby folded skin.

KAmum

KAmum, its a diaper rash cream too. Its called Durable barrier cream by 3M brand. If I am not wrong only in KK or one of the hospital selling it, can't get it elsewhere. It is good, it protects the skin n resists from wash off. It also heals redness in baby folded skin.
will go look for it I guess. Thanks! :]

Jasminekuek

Im using desitin for my baby too, it really good and can see the effect very fast. In fact i did try to apply e cream on myself b4, it is cooling and gd for ichiness

myusha

Was using pureen nappy rash cream at first. After I notice some rash at her buttock, den I change it to desitin maximum strength...the purple color 1. The rash goes away within 2 days. So far so good

azuregal

Bepanthen Ointment is number 1 in Australia and New Zealand because of
a breathable ingredient which sets it apart from it's competitors. It
has been clinically proven to both prevent and treat nappy rash.

Not only that, the healing ingredients allows:

-Breast feeding mums to use it on themselves to treat sore/cracked nipples
-Heal dry capped and cracked skin
-Heal minor skin injuries such as minor burns and wounds

It is even good for acne skin!!!

Share this giveaways with other friends on your Facebook :)

Get Free Samples and info to win Prizes on my blog: Bepanthen Ointment is the answer for Nappy Rash and more… (Free Samples) | Jessie Ting Singapore Lifestyle Blogger - Beauty, Parenting, Food, Travel Blog