Diapers Most Suitable For Baby Boys..??

izanyzam

Hello Mummies & Daddies..!!!

Need advice here..My 8 mth old baby boy pees a lot..And i mean A LOT...!!! So the amount of pee is concentrated mostly at the front of the diapers..Nowadays,it leaks so often even if i change it once every 1-2 hours..!!! There were a couple of time when his pee will shoot straight up and the front of his pants will be wet instead of the diaper..!!! :eek:

So any mummies or daddies can recommend me a good brand of diaper which is suitable for my peeing boy..?? :001_302: Currently using *uggies *ltra...

Queenbabe

Hello Mummies & Daddies..!!!

Need advice here..My 8 month old baby boy pees a lot..And i mean A LOT...!!! So the amount of pee is concentrated mostly at the front of the diapers..Nowadays,it leaks so often even if i change it once every 1-2 hours..!!! There were a couple of time when his pee will shoot straight up and the front of his pants will be wet instead of the diaper..!!! :eek:

So any mummies or daddies can recommend me a good brand of diaper which is suitable for my peeing boy..?? :001_302: Currently using *uggies *ltra...
I will pull the diaper more up to the front instead to the back as like what u say the urine is mostly at the front of the diaper & im using drypers in the day, mamypoko in the night:001_302:

xicloudix

I use cloth diapers.... so save quite a sum of $$ coz my boy pees alot too...

and u can try pull up pants??? coz i realised that boy have this problem, if wear normal diapers, after a while, the front part will sag due to pee heaviness or if the baby always move and his "bird" will show.... thus leak from front....

So i tried pull up pants, it works better coz it wears up till waist area and more fitting than the normal types.... mamypoko is not bad (absorb better).... cheaper brand would be drypants....

izanyzam

I will pull the diaper more up to the front instead to the back as like what you say the urine is mostly at the front of the diaper & im using drypers in the day, mamypoko in the night:001_302:
Hi Qeenbabe..Yah i did dat too...Pulled up the front part more than the back..But since there's so much pee,it will sag and im back to square one...!!!! I will give mamypoko a try..!! Thanks for your input..!! :001_302:

izanyzam

I use cloth diapers.... so save quite a sum of $$ coz my boy pees alot too...

and you can try pull up pants??? coz i realised that boy have this problem, if wear normal diapers, after a while, the front part will sag due to pee heaviness or if the baby always move and his "bird" will show.... thus leak from front....

So i tried pull up pants, it works better coz it wears up till waist area and more fitting than the normal types.... mamypoko is not bad (absorb better).... cheaper brand would be drypants....
Hi xicloudix...!!! If only i have the patience to use cloth diapers for my boy!!! Hahaha..KUDOS to you..!!! I envy mummies like u who use cloth diapers for their babies..!!

Ive tried *uggies pull-up pants and yeah they do fit better..But they're quite pricey...!!! I've tried Drypants but my boy feels uncomfortable in it..He'll also get nappy rash altho ive used nappy rash cream..It wasnt the case wen i used *uggies *ltra..Maybe he has an expensive butt...!!! Heehee..I'll give mamypoko a try soon..Thanks for your input dear..!!

Queenbabe

Hi Qeenbabe..Yah i did dat too...Pulled up the front part more than the back..But since there's so much pee,it will sag and im back to square one...!!!! I will give mamypoko a try..!! Thanks for your input..!! :001_302:
Mamypoko is good :) i even get pull up for my son too cos gng swimming pool after that can wear easily but if they pee alot the pull up pants like gng to drop anytime :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Mummy to Baby V

My boy is also a super-heavywetter. We use cloth diapers all along.

During a hotel stay, he used Mamy Poko pull-ups (recommended by my friends) and he soaked through the diaper after 4-5 hours.

His breathable modern cloth diapers has adjustable absorbency, so last through 12 hours with no leak and no rashes.

Ensure his penis is pointed downwards when wearing the diaper.

Modern cloth diapers are very easy to use and wash (all by washing machine), absorbs a lot, healthy for skin and saves loads of money, which can be used for kids' education instead.

Just give one a try. If you don't like it, it has high resale value! :)

Revealed: Cloth Diapering Essentials - A Quick Guide | Mummy's Reviews

xicloudix

Hi xicloudix...!!! If only i have the patience to use cloth diapers for my boy!!! Hahaha..KUDOS to you..!!! I envy mummies like you who use cloth diapers for their babies..!!

Ive tried *uggies pull-up pants and yeah they do fit better..But they're quite pricey...!!! I've tried Drypants but my boy feels uncomfortable in it..He'll also get nappy rash altho ive used nappy rash cream..It wasnt the case wen i used *uggies *ltra..Maybe he has an expensive butt...!!! Heehee..I'll give mamypoko a try soon..Thanks for your input dear..!!

At first wanted to save $$, so started on part time (morning)... then realised that my boy's bum starting to have rashes in disaposables diapers... so 99.9% on cloth diapers now, only use disposables when i am out... and alot mummies recommend me mamy poko pull up pants... so i bought 1 big pack during offer period, which can last me for months (bought 1 size bigger as its very stretchy...)

u should try cloth diapers!

raeka

Try NTUC home-brand.

you might be surprised - it's cheap and good.
now they have pull-up pants too.
Ya ntuc house brand is cheap but can only hold about 2.5hr for boy in e day time. Normally i used it on e day.
Night time not so suitable for my boy.

izanyzam

Mamypoko is good :) i even get pull up for my son too cos gng swimming pool after that can wear easily but if they pee alot the pull up pants like gng to drop anytime :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Yah they sure do pee A LOT...!!! Maybe its coz my boy likes to drink his plain water la..!! He will drink a bit of plain water even after he's had his milk..!!

izanyzam

My boy is also a super-heavywetter. We use cloth diapers all along.

During a hotel stay, he used Mamy Poko pull-ups (recommended by my friends) and he soaked through the diaper after 4-5 hours.

His breathable modern cloth diapers has adjustable absorbency, so last through 12 hours with no leak and no rashes.

Ensure his penis is pointed downwards when wearing the diaper.

Modern cloth diapers are very easy to use and wash (all by washing machine), absorbs a lot, healthy for skin and saves loads of money, which can be used for kids' education instead.

Just give one a try. If you dont't like it, it has high resale value! :)

Revealed: Cloth Diapering Essentials - A Quick Guide | Mummy's Reviews

Thanks for your input dear mummy..Yes i agree that using cloth diapers is cost-effective..Hmmm..Might consider.. :001_302: