Did anyone tried Slimspa Slimming pills?

jaziria

Hi Everyone, I am in overweight now..i tried so many exercises and food control, but i cant reduce even 1 kg also.. i have no time to go gym or any slimming centres. i think to try Slimspa Professional Advanced -- Slimming pills which getting in shops.. Before starting that i like to know did anyone tried that brand pills before.. please share ur experience.. waiting for urs replies.. Thanks..

Phoebii Cheng

I still think it is better to loose weight by excercising....for me I am overweight too....but then I try to do simple excercise at home like sit ups, climb the stairs or go for brisk walks around the neighbourhood. Even when I go to work, I try to stop two bus stops away then walk to the office, then climb up stairs to my office....

I just started so hoping to see a bit of change at least?

SCartoon

Alpha Male
Yup, like u i tried jogging every alternate days and other exercises in the past but just lose a little bit of my tummy. when i stopped for a week due to tight work schedule it gone back to original size..sigh

I took TRA weight management programme. this 3 month programme helped me to lose 8 cm of my waist thru supplements and healthy diet. it has been 3 years and no rebound.

The most important thing that i look for if its safe. next if its effective and no rebound. The only way to achieve that is that the programme target one losing fats and develop balanced diet habit.

SCartoon

Alpha Male
TRA (The Right Approach) weight management is a 3 month programme targeting at losing fats thru a range of supplements to help to burn fats by controlling craving, block fats. it has also taught me a simple 3333 balanced diet which need not starve.

Most importantly its certified safe and its effective.

jennyham

hi you can try taking herbalife products. They are safe and healthy. You dun have to starve yourself and you can easily lose 2-3 kgs a month. I'm also currently taking the products and i can see the results. If you are interested, you can email me at jennyham81@hotmail.com for more details.

PinkDiamonds

I have not been overweight all along, just to the higher end of the average BMI.. chubby kind.

Recently I changed my diet, eat when I'm hungry and eliminate all the high carb and high sugar food like rice, noodles, bread, potatoes, etc. I only eat lots of veggies and meat. I don't take fruits too until I am intending to maintain my weight. In my first few weeks of doing this without starting on exercise, I managed to lose a couple of kg. Some way argue it is water weight, but so far I am steadily maintaining about 0.5 to 1kg weight loss a week. Even if I don't lose, I maintain the weight.

Every week or so, there is one day when I do eat some rice/noodles/bread in smaller portion. I've benefited not only in weight loss. My digestive system has become more "efficient."

Actually people always say exercise is the best way to lose weight, but actually up to 80% of weight loss is affected by our diet.

arne67

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: