Difficult to eat

sistasi

Hi mummies,

Do you experience your kid is dificult to eat??
Ever since I sent my kid to childcare, only a week, then the next week she got sick for the whole week.
And today restarting school, she has been very difficult in eating.
She no longer wants her own food, she still cannot take normal rice, so she's eating porridge but now she refused.
She didn't want to eat by herself either.. we gave her adult food, normal rice etc she would take but only few spoonful the rest she will spit out. :'(
Any tips??

sistasi

she was sick but she has recovered, when she started first time schooling (2 weeks ago) she's been refusing to eat on the 2nd/3rd day of school..

Alisa

hmm... does she has any bad experience during feeding time at school? do you wan to check with the school?

sistasi

well not really, during that time either me or my helper was around as the first 3 days we need to be in school to accompany her.

bluetooth

Does she have a favourite food? From my experience, just cook her favourite food. She doesnt like rice and porridge, my maid could feed her for 2 hours and she just refused to eat. My older dd is a fussy. But if I cooked her favourite food; udon noodle soup, she just finished it within 15mins and might ask for second helping.