Disappointed with the BFN...

Oink

Yes... But thats what beth kiley's advice... She's an expert on how to conceive...I've subscribed her and once a week she'll send me e-mail on tips to conceive....
Ooh! Interesting... later I google her name... hee! :001_302:

LKH_Sept08

Hi justforgags, yeah shld see a gynae to check. I also hv bad cramps. I think it cld be due to no exercise. I dun rem having such bad cramps during my sch days when I was active in sports. But some of my colleagues said that after child birth will be better aldy.

Today feeling extremely depressed as AF come liao...:embarrassed: No wonder the BFN... Gg to see doc again to see what can be done. A colleague recommended me to see TCM. Just wondering anyone out there has experience success with TCM esp for guys as my hb sa is not very gd. Pls share as I am losing hope...

Hi Babylemon,

Dont be stressed. This is wat i tell myself everyday.

I also like you for the past few months. Every month waiting for good news but end up.... so diasppointed...

i heard from many people, stress will make thing worse.. so.... just relax.. you may get a better result...

jia you...

babylemon

Hi LKH, I am trying to see whether there are ways to improve it. Think I will go and see the TCM to tiao body and see how... Trying hard to adjust my mood too...