discomforts during 2nd tri

Pwiincess

hi mummies!

As per title, let's share the discomforts we face at this stage.
Hopefully we can learn from each other how to ease these discomforts.

Pwiincess

hi mummies!

As per title, let's share the discomforts we face at this stage.
Hopefully we can learn from each other how to ease these discomforts.
Shall start the ball rolling 1st. :)

I'm at 19weeks now. But i already feel aches all over. At times, i feel sharp pain which I cant walk at all. It comes n goes like false contractions. But I was thinking, is it too early to have that at this stage? At times, i feel pressure at my V. Seems painful n uncomfortable. Perhaps it's due to uterus expanding and baby's weight?

2nd trim should be better, but my discomforts came at this time. Feel very tired easily, feets sore and aching legs! My emotional swings are definitely more. I dont remb having as much swings during my 1st pregnancy. =x
Maybe it's true that BOY more active than GIRL?

Pls share ur experiences! Tks, people!

yakii

I'm at 19weeks now. But i already feel aches all over. At times, i feel sharp pain which I cant walk at all. It comes and goes like false contractions. But I was thinking, is it too early to have that at this stage? At times, i feel pressure at my very. Seems painful and uncomfortable. Perhaps it's due to uterus expanding and baby's weight?

2nd trim should be better, but my discomforts came at this time. Feel very tired easily, feets sore and aching legs! My emotional swings are definitely more. I dont remb having as much swings during my 1st pregnancy. =x

Pls share your experiences! thanks, people!
I am in my 16 weeks..i do have pressure at the bottom when i stand up and is a little painful....legs is aching alot and if i try to tip toe or stretch my leg will have leg cramp...Mood swing is really bad this term...and i mean really bad as i will be so emotional and down when little things goes wrong....

I still duno mine is a gal or a boy till the 16th Jun...Hope is a gal as my DS always say is mei mei..ha haa

hueychye79

I'm at 19weeks now. But i already feel aches all over. At times, i feel sharp pain which I cant walk at all. It comes and goes like false contractions. But I was thinking, is it too early to have that at this stage? At times, i feel pressure at my very. Seems painful and uncomfortable. Perhaps it's due to uterus expanding and baby's weight?

Pls share your experiences! thanks, people!
I'm at 20 weeks, always feel my stomach very full.

Can't really sleep well at night, but cut down the urine at midnight compare to 1st trim.

Easy to get tired and always feel sleepy. My leg always feel very pain after shopping (less than 2 hours). :embarrassed:

Sometimes can feel a sharp pain, not sure it is my boy kicking.

Recently can feel 'bubble'

Tummy become bigger and bigger - sometimes feel how come I am so fat and ugly now.. :embarrassed:

Last edited:

tulip_nel

I am at 19 weeks now.. I also feel painful sometimes when I walk.. seems my stomach feeling painful, dun know whether due to contraction or bcos of expanding... i feel there's kicks to my below stomach too , dun know of why... I also need to go frequently to toilet when I just drink not too much... I will be so emotional too when the little things not going right...
Next week I will go for the detail scanning.. hopefully can know whether is a boy or girl....:)

hi hi, i now in my 27th week. i rem when i being my 20th week, im having bad backach, make me cry whenever i lay on bed. i had to sleep on my side and with a pillow supporting my back. hubby cant massage it cos mil says back is the impt and fragile. only when i reach my 25th week, the pain was gone.

BbpHir3

for this few weeks: i've been in very bad mood swings with everyone... will feel very tired after carrying DD for only awhile.. esp the arms n back area... o.. n i feel hungry very very soon lyk every 2-3 hours.. hahahahaha.......

izanyzam

Last night i just experienced my first heartburn..And it was sooo painfull..Hubby tried to help by massaging just below my chest but it didnt help much..I think i finally dozed coz was too tired..And just now i found a few brown spots on my pantyliner but no cramping or pain..I dont wanna worry though..:nah:

At night,sure wake up at least 3 times to go pee..As if trying to go to sleep in the first place was difficult enuff,after every toilet trip,i spend about half an hour after that trying to go back to sleep..!!! Nowadays as soon as i get the urge to pee,i will feel pressure and sharp pain "down there".But the pain is relieved as soon as i empty out my bladder.Gynae says that it could be that my uterus is right smack in my pelvis.But as the pregnancy progresses,my uterus will grow upwards,relieving the stress on my bladder.

I find that when trying to sleep,lying on my right side is uncomfortable.I will sleep better on my left side..

Headaches are common esp just after i wake up.Also will feel hungry as soon as i open my eyes.Im tired most of the time.Cant walk as much nowadays.

Pimples have started to appear everywhere..On my face...Ears...Heaty maybe??

Wow...I really complain a lot..!!!! But one good thing this trimester is...My MS is totally GONE...!!! And during my last appt,gynae said that i might be expecting a BOY coz he saw something sticking out down there..But will be confirmed during my detailed scanning next month..Im sooo excited..!!:wong19:

woofy55

for me.. i seems not to be able to get to sleep easily or sleep well at night.. will wake up at wee hours but no urge to go toilet or hungry.. just suddenly wake up.. then after a while will just doze off.. but it's rather irritating cos i used to sleep thru'out. sometimes i feel pain also at the buttock area... and sometimes also feel pressure pain "below".. around the bone area... then now i've been feeling the fluttering feeling around chest area... wondering if it's the feeling of baby movement.. but until chest area?? my colleague say if baby movement should be just around the lower abs area... but then .. what's that that i'm feeling??

@15th wks.. :)

i'm still having morning sickness at week 14 now.. feel like fainting after puking. have lost 2.5kg. i hope it will end soon as i'm not enjoying this pregnancy at all.

babymiki2003

i have a serious case of bloatedness at night.

i will wake up in the middle of the night feeling very bloated and uncomfortable and not able to sleep for at least the next 30 mins.

this is on top of the 2-3 times i get up a night to go to the toilet.

i have tried to stop eating solid food after 6 pm...which is a VERY difficult thing to do since I have cravings!

Pwiincess

i just went for my detailed scan yesterday. Gynae confirmed no.2 is a boy! So happy. :)
Told him my discomforts but he said could be bcos both pregnancies are quite near.
MIL also dont dare to help me massage my back cos i'm preggie now, dont wish to have complications.
Going for Pre-natal massage later, hope it will help sooth the aches.
Gynae mentioned walk more, exercise is good, but not over do it.

Beside feeling tired easily, i experienced difficult breathing, swollen feet, weak legs that unable me to walk much or long distance. I also encountered skin allergies tat made me so itch till cant catch much slp at nite. :(

shiseru

In my 14th weeks. I have no Morning sickness so hopefully it continues to stay that way. The only problem i have is I feel to have put on extra 2 kg whenever evening comes coz my stomach feel so bloated i hardly could walk while keeping my back straight! hehe :001_302:

kohym

Alpha Male
my wife has back ache, headaches and nasal congestion (at nite).

and she always like very zzzzz lidat :)