Discussion / Whats different than minecraft?

8BitMMO is a free-to-play 8bit-style MMORPG currently being developed by one-man indie developer Robby Zinchak, a former member of Microsoft, Capcom, and Midway. The game allows up to 250 players to build a world block by block, either solo, or in groups. A unique Grief Protection System helps protect players’ constructions from harm by other players. 8BitMMO also hosts standard MMORPG fare, including creatures to combat, quests, and PvP. Though still in development, the game is fully playable at the website!

Dude, Minecraft is a legendary game! It was played by every adequate guy five years ago. Damn it, do you remember those creepy stories about Herobrine?

JaneBower

Hmmm, I wouldn't say that I like the trend of making Minecraft related games like this. I don't think there can be any good alternatives to this game because Minecraft is so perfect and detailed. I love playing it for hours after work. So relaxing allows me to get into another universe where everything is good and I can change every little thing. Thanks to minecraftforfreex.com now I can even do it for free. My job is depressing and I like to enjoy at least my evenings. And I can't if I play such cheap games that look like something perfect. So, no, I won't play it, sorry. Thanks for the recommendation.