Dispoable panties for confinement

corinne22

My colleague highly recommends Pureen maternity pads and dispoable panties during confinement.

I heed her experience since she has got 2 sons and bought the Pureen maternity pads from Kiddy Palace. But...I can't find Pureen disposable panties.

Does anyone knows where to buy them? My colleague said she used to buy from KK but I don't go KK as my hospital is TCM.

Watsons sell cotton disposable panty. Almost same price as those plastic one but I forget wad brand. It's very comfortable. Won't cut ur sides like those plastic.

corinne22

Watsons sell cotton disposable panty. Almost same price as those plastic one but I forget what brand. It's very comfortable. Won't cut your sides like those plastic.
Really? Erm...actually how do I see if the sides won't cut? Is it choose those that states 100% cotton?

you can get the disposable panties from the brand Impression which can be found in the major departmental stores. I also bought from Watsons too but it is smaller than the Impression ones, but its still comfortable and i can wear :)

Tagmo

Watson's disposable panty is recommended, but I used brief instead of panty, because its tighter and the underpart's wider, hence, more coverage for lochia. In my one mth confinement, I nv did have any leakage. But look out for the sizing, as I used M size. :)

evimt30

yes, recommended to wear disposable panty. just wear and throw.
dont have to wash. those disposable panty from metro or robinson is better quality.
not easily torn. those from watson is easily torn...

iwan2noe

hi mtbs

u can get disposal at swanston (at people park market), or polyclinics' pharmacy..
they are maternity undies... i used those from watson personally.. cheap and not too bad :) got cotton at the place where ur vaginal rest on... better for circulation..if u know what i mean....'breatheable' hehe