Divorce feeling lost

Newlife23

Wanting to divorce. He somehow agreed. But these few days seem like messaging me keep finding my fault in the messages. Maybe he thought I admit and he can use these reasons to fight with me. He kept saying he will get greater share in HDB as he paid more and also paid for the renovation loan. The loan was under my name:(

More and more don't understand him. He listened to particular male friend for advice.
We do not have any kid now. I having health issues since married him...

jesslee

Well, not really sure of the reason behind the agreement of divorce...
But for sure that even you did not pay for the HDB flat at all, you still can get 50% of it since house is under both your name. Thanks to Woman Chartered Law =D
I trust you both are still staying together? Otherwise, can just ignore his message, or don't need bother about it.

Newlife23

He agreed uncontested then after I paid deposit for my lawyer, he refused divorce. Any idea, what to do now? He kept message me etc. I totally ignore..

lara clark

pathetic attempt by a man to find fault with a lady. not worth your love and time. glad youre leaving him.

it'll be good if you can approach the orgnizations like AWARE and others that offer help or at least a listening ear to your problems. divorce is never a single persons burden. you should seek comfort and talk to people and get it off your chest and hear what they have to say.

stay strong! it'll come to pass and be glad youre finally getting rid of such a useless man in your life!