Divorce trouble. Please advise.

Amyching

Hi all,

I need some advises. I'm in a bit of divorce trouble myself.

I'm now filing for PPO and divorce against my husband for hitting and accusing me of affair. The lawyer I used is YEO Associate. It was a contested one and cost me about $5300 for now. If dragged on may cost more. I personally feel the lawyer not very good cos no follow up or anything.

I have 2 toddlers with me. I moved to my mum house because my husband became violent and chased me out. He also filed for a PPO against me by falsified his report and claimed I am the violence one. He placed an additional pad lock on the main door to prevent me from going back . (Im the main owner of the house and he's co owner). When I sms him to let me enter the house to take the kids clothes , he refused and threaten to put me in jail for harassment.

He just gotten an asset of 100K and he declared he will use the money to fight the case with me for as long as he can cause he knew my financial won't last so long.

Strange things happening to me after I filed for divorce n PPO . I used to have a full time job earning around 3K until an anonymous sabotaged my job by sending email to my GM about my bad past work history and I got terminated. I make police report of this. Afterthat I couldn't find my file which contain all my educational certs. I remember clearly I left it in my house but when I questioned my husband, he said dont't have. I highly suspect he threw it away and the anonymous is him but no evidence.

Next, 2 days ago, an anonymous came to my mum house in the middle of the night to vandalise the wall by writing O$P$, Fuck and pour faeces water on the door. We don't own loan shark money. Again I make police report, Policeman commented it's a act of sabotaging and not loan shark. Police will investigate but I felt not much of use cos no cctv around. And again I highly suspect is my husband playing dirty behind.

There's more to it but I will just stop here.

I felt vulnerable with so many nonsense happening. He defend against the divorce and shamelessly went around drinking with girls n posting it on facebook.

Jobless for nearly 3 months, I still got 2 toddlers to feed and 3k of lawyer fees to pay. I really dont't know where I can seek help from.

Will MP be able to help or advise?

Anyone here got any similar case like that? Please advise what can I do?