Divorcing but legal advice needed

lasery2k

Hi mummies,

I am in a mist of a divorce case, my ex had sign the writ but now he's trying to prata here n there and asking for some unreasonable things. writ paper which was submitted to court indicated reasonable access with supervision.

now i allowed him to bring the kid back on sat 9pm - sunday 9pm without supervision. jus this weekend, he brought him bk and he brought my son out with the slut to night safari.

is there any help that i can get to stop all these.

we are having joint custody of the child.

Triple

Alpha Male
U may not agree that the kid goes out with him and someone else, but that is not deemed by any judge as unreasonable.

lasery2k

but, when my child grows up and know tt the so call "jie jie" whom he always goes out with is the one who broke up his family. how would he think?

maybe i think too far. but then arn't this morally incorrectly and causing a emotion scar to the child in the future?

Triple

Alpha Male
I am sorry to hear that the marriage has failed. Not all marriages are meant to be. It's best not to assign blame to anyone. Instead, just focus on a new future ahead.
The child will be more concerned about his own life and future rather than be engrossed with the parent's past. Don't worry about it.
My advice.. look at the bigger picture. Focus on persuing happiness rather than dwell on the unhappy issues.
Kids will be happier around happy adults, instead of bitter ppl.
Be happy ok!