???? sorry, where did that come from?Hello
Every one who could able to drive a vehicles is very much aware of the driving rules and regulations. But driving tips are simple ways, which helps the rider to abide by the driving rules thereby to have a safer and comfortable driving paving way to keep the person away from the obstacles in the field of driving. These driving tips will help the rider to maintain the vehicle well and helps to gain a greater efficiency from it. Driving tips at certain cases will help the driver to maneuver the vehicle and also in the pampered maintenance of the same which will lead to a hike.
Few Driving tips are as follows:-
- Always have your vision on either sides of the vehicle. Use the mirror for a rear view.
- Incase of driving a two wheeler wear a helmet and in car fasten the seat belt before you start.
- Do not throttle the vehicle.
- Minify the usage of the clutch.
- Switch the off at longer signals.
- Maintain a moderate speed.
- Frequent servicing of the