Do newborn need regular health check up??

hi mommies, i was just wondering if my boy need a regular/monthly check up on his growth and development?? i already have a pediatrician in mind.. or we just bring him if he's sick or have some problems??

thanks

Ting

when u bring him for his jabs, the doc will do assessment on your child's development n growth.
also, on the health booklet, there is also a check list for u to refer to regarding at what age, how your child shld be reacting to certain things..

diymummy

I don't bring for check up apart from the normal jabs. But because my baby is on the smaller side, my PD does request me to bring him back before the jabs for weight and height checks and developmental assessment. He will usually ask me to read the health booklet and do the checks myself before bringing him down.

apollo

dont need every mth go check. just check when ur baby is having injection. cos when ur baby is having injection, the pd will check his ht, wt, listen his chest etc... when ds went for his 3rd mth jab, pd pulled his hands to check if he can sit up, distract him to see if his head will turn left and right etc etc...

smilly00

Hello
Every one who could able to drive a vehicles is very much aware of the driving rules and regulations. But driving tips are simple ways, which helps the rider to abide by the driving rules thereby to have a safer and comfortable driving paving way to keep the person away from the obstacles in the field of driving. These driving tips will help the rider to maintain the vehicle well and helps to gain a greater efficiency from it. Driving tips at certain cases will help the driver to maneuver the vehicle and also in the pampered maintenance of the same which will lead to a hike.
Few Driving tips are as follows:-
  • Always have your vision on either sides of the vehicle. Use the mirror for a rear view.
  • Incase of driving a two wheeler wear a helmet and in car fasten the seat belt before you start.
  • Do not throttle the vehicle.
  • Minify the usage of the clutch.
  • Switch the off at longer signals.
  • Maintain a moderate speed.
  • Frequent servicing of the

Foxtrot

Hello
Every one who could able to drive a vehicles is very much aware of the driving rules and regulations. But driving tips are simple ways, which helps the rider to abide by the driving rules thereby to have a safer and comfortable driving paving way to keep the person away from the obstacles in the field of driving. These driving tips will help the rider to maintain the vehicle well and helps to gain a greater efficiency from it. Driving tips at certain cases will help the driver to maneuver the vehicle and also in the pampered maintenance of the same which will lead to a hike.
Few Driving tips are as follows:-
  • Always have your vision on either sides of the vehicle. Use the mirror for a rear view.
  • Incase of driving a two wheeler wear a helmet and in car fasten the seat belt before you start.
  • Do not throttle the vehicle.
  • Minify the usage of the clutch.
  • Switch the off at longer signals.
  • Maintain a moderate speed.
  • Frequent servicing of the
???? sorry, where did that come from?