Do u feel nausea ???

babybull

I threw up many times even though I'm in my second trimester. Also very selective of food. I'm already 2 kg below my normal pre-preg weight. dont know what to do. Just when I thought honeymoon period is coming :(
Did you start off at normal weight before pregnancy? If you're underweight already it's not good for baby. But if you're at a healthy weight still, then don't need to worry, your body has sufficient reserves. If your gynae never say anything then rest assured that your weight loss is not impacting you or baby.

I was very underweight for 1st pregnancy, and dropped to 40kg due to morning sickness. Mind you, I'm 1.65m tall so I was practically a walking skeleton. My gynae was always urging me to gain quickly cos I looked too gaunt and malnourished, and my Baby's growth slowed down in 3rd trimester.

babybull

Anyway, not to scare you but I am now 22 weeks into my 2nd pregnancy and still throwing up. But since I gained 4-5kg before this 2nd pregnancy the gynae isn't too concerned cos still got some buffer weight.

Last edited:

lyra

Did you start off at normal weight before pregnancy? If you're underweight already it's not good for baby. But if you're at a healthy weight still, then don't need to worry, your body has sufficient reserves. If your gynae never say anything then rest assured that your weight loss is not impacting you or baby.

I was very underweight for 1st pregnancy, and dropped to 40kg due to morning sickness. Mind you, I'm 1.65m tall so I was practically a walking skeleton. My gynae was always urging me to gain quickly cos I looked too gaunt and malnourished, and my Baby's growth slowed down in 3rd trimester.
I was slightly underweight, but not very tall, more of petite, about 46kg and now around 44kg. I know not gd but just dun increase... I bought full cream milk to drink. These few days holiday, I try to sleep past 10am which is gd coz I passed the usual morn sickness period!

pipilili

Not sure if any mummies in their 2nd trimester still have nausea. Surprisely I was pretty ok till I vomitted again today - its' the kind whr you vomit out your lunch so hard that you will wet yourself. I felt so pathetic cos I am already in wk 26.

I suspect the bb dun like mango cos I ate this super fragrant home grown mango...My mum thinks that it is too heaty that's why I puke.

Are there mummies out there like me??? :embarrassed:

lyra

Not sure if any mummies in their 2nd trimester still have nausea. Surprisely I was pretty ok till I vomitted again today - its' the kind whr you vomit out your lunch so hard that you will wet yourself. I felt so pathetic cos I am already in wk 26.

I suspect the bb dun like mango cos I ate this super fragrant home grown mango...My mum thinks that it is too heaty that's why I puke.

Are there mummies out there like me??? :embarrassed:
Hi Pipilili, some food/drinks cause me to vomit too. When I drink prune juice, I vomit. I guess we just had to find out the hard way since it differs for everyone :(

Alisa

im in week 19 and still feeling nausea tho never really vomit out but the feeling alone is very sickening liao... especially when im hungry, the feeling is worst!

CherylTan

I am v lucky. I do not have any morning sickness, nausea, etc throughout my pregnancy. But i eat ALOT! Tht's why i gain a total of 20kg in the 9 months!

Jofeny

Yes, 14 weeks, still feeling nauseous. I did not vomit but will feel like vomiting. Managed to control my feelings, so did not actually vomit out.

Sadly, because of the loss of appetite and the vomiting in first trimester, I lost 2kg, and now, I still have not regained that 2 kg. Dunno whether its healthy for baby.

I used to think that the most difficult time of pregnancy is during labour, but now I know I'm wrong! My MS was terrible during first tri, and now that the symptoms are subsiding, I get rashes all over my body. Very itchy, made me wake up in the middle of the night to scratch, and I have scars all over. Hubby asked me whether I still have courage to have 2nd child. I dun think so!
i have the exact same feelings as u! even my MIL asked me if i will go for a second one, i smiled at her and say, i dunnnnnn thinkkkk sooo... as of now.. hahaha..