Do u feel nausea ???

kimyen

Do u feel nausea during 2nd trimester ???

I ofter feel so and yet nothing comes out.

I hate this feeling.

Any advises???

Shannyang

I am in 13weeks 6 days now. sometimes I still having such prob.. tats why some ppl will still feel nausea till 5 months..
Hopefully this gonna be over soon ya.. take care..

kimyen

Maybe recently I've been coughing and it leads to nausea.

Or maybe cos my mouth too big then baby pan tang

Shannyang

Serious ???

5 mths ???

Fainted!!!
Yes, some even hav it through out the whole pregnacy.. dun wan to scare you la, mayb u will feel beta after another 1 or 2 weeks.. :)

I feel very terrible during 1st trimester.. now I think slightly beta already.. Just tat super tire in the morning tat sometimes I refuse to wake up for work.. den my hip there also painful.. :(

Carisella

do you eat very fast?

if u feel like vomiting esp after food, could be acid reflux.. I have it quite frequently and was advice to eat slower.. haha... i am a fast eater..

i also have this problem.. now week 14?

hope gets better soon....

yeah if i eat something and want to vomit, i feel my baby dont like the food :001_302::001_302::001_302:

girls, EAT MORE GINGER. spam! And up on your vitamin b6. I have been a ginger freak since a child..now in my 22nd week pregnancy i have NEVER vomitted or had morning sickness. thanks to the ginger. Vit b6 helps a lot as according to a lot of mummies i read from other forums.

babybull

with my 1st pregnancy, I had nausea and vomitting throughout the entire pregnancy... only stopped throwing up after my girl was delivered.

Now 18 weeks preggie with 2nd baby, still having nausea. Already losing hope that it's gonna end soon liao. My gynae gave me vitamin B6 suppositories because he said that it will be absorbed by the body better. Did nothing for my nausea though... Resigned to carrying plastic bags everywhere with me.

Worse still, my 16 mth old daughter has learnt to imitate me when I throw up. She's very kaypoh so when I rush to the toilet she'll come in too, and imitate the retching sounds!!

gwenn

im five months plus preggy and still having nausea ):
bought sea bands from guardian,, helps a little..

pipilili

Sometimes it might be b/c of the food we eat, like the bb dun like the food.

I have puked the last 2 nights, cos my mum cooked this particular veg...but last night I didnt puke cos I didnt eat that veg....isn't it amazing..

But if you puke after eating all sorts of food, then maybe you gotto let ur gynae know cos you might dehydrate. Per my gynae, if you keep vomitting, try to take light soupy stuff (non oily) - gynae did recommend chicken soup....if you still puke after such light stuff, u need to see gynae to chk & advise.

babybull

hmm... so far I can't eat rice, noodles, pasta, potatoes... quite a lot of stuff! Puke immediately after eating all those. Even the smell of cooking rice makes me throw up.

Surviving on bread, quite sian of it already. And still got months to go! My gynae says as long as i'm keeping something down and able to drink something, baby will be fine, so although he isn't very pleased that I haven't put on much weight (only gained 200grams! at 18 weeks) he says no need for intervention yet.

lyra

Yes, 14 weeks, still feeling nauseous. I did not vomit but will feel like vomiting. Managed to control my feelings, so did not actually vomit out.

Sadly, because of the loss of appetite and the vomiting in first trimester, I lost 2kg, and now, I still have not regained that 2 kg. Dunno whether its healthy for baby.

I used to think that the most difficult time of pregnancy is during labour, but now I know I'm wrong! My MS was terrible during first tri, and now that the symptoms are subsiding, I get rashes all over my body. Very itchy, made me wake up in the middle of the night to scratch, and I have scars all over. Hubby asked me whether I still have courage to have 2nd child. I dun think so!

pixie

I did feel it in my 2nd trimester from time to time but didn't really throw up. But this feeling stopped as I progress into 3rd trimester.

lyra

I did feel it in my 2nd trimester from time to time but didn't really throw up. But this feeling stopped as I progress into 3rd trimester.
I threw up many times even though I'm in my second trimester. Also very selective of food. I'm already 2 kg below my normal pre-preg weight. Dunno what to do. Just when I thought honeymoon period is coming :(