do u put your baby in sarong to sleep?

hi mummies,
to me is all depends on our BBs...if they cant sleep well/long on COT, we gt to put them in SARONG. If we insist wat we read, we can go ahead unless u dun mind being disturbed while doing hsewrk or cooking.

I give in the SARONG when my girl is abt 1mth old, she simply cant fall into deep sleep in daytime, i cant rest, i cant do any hsewrk bcos she will be crying the moment i put her down, so persuade hus to buy SARONG and was so amazed that she can sleep for 2-3hrs without much rocking. LUCKILY i give in, if nt i will hv post natal blues. according to my experience, maybe for a few 1st mths bb will addicted to sarong, bt after that they will be OK. Nw my bb is 15mths old, she sleeps in Sarong in daytime, bt in nite time she will sleep on bed. daytime, if we are out, she wont ask for sarong. so I think is all depends on our precious, hw they take it.

yvonne_ktw

I cannot tahan till i went to buy the sarong. Cause my boi scare lonely.

Last time i went bathing or pang sai he will cry half way thru then OMG~~ and early morning 5plus or 6plus its not feeding time he will wake up also.

But after sarong, things got better.
Last time we are also grown up sleeping inside sarong and we are alright now. Cause Sarong wunt follow till we get 20 over yrs old. It's just maybe 1yr or some is few yrs of age only. Guess wunt hurt spine that much.
To be safe don't let them sleep in it for 24hrs if not really get addicted. I also hardly rock him, just leave him in it and i choose only night time in sarong and daytime on bed.
Cause on bed if they sleep too long their back get hot and they will wake up but sarong got holes or even it's thin a cloth it's more cooling for them a they sleep alot.

But i have a problem. His pamper will leak if put in sarong to sleep.. haiz.. Anyone encounter such problem? Or it's due to my pampers problem?