Do u really "Eat All You Can" at buffets?

cendrine

Hi mummies/ daddies,

Do u really "Eat All You Can" at buffets?

Do u all try out a little of everything,
or do u stuff yrself so that it's worth the money?

For me, I always have problem finishing up everything cos
I am a small eater. Normally will only eat those that i like. :)

caydendaddy

Alpha Male
I will go for everything except the salad & fruits (unless they are expensive type like cherries and etc), waste my money only. will aim more of the hot station and desserts station

Carol

Though it's eat all you can buffet, but I wont torture my stomach. Lol.
I'll take the food I like and eat then again and again. Until too full, cant move. Lol !

`julee

i onli eat wat i like. and usuali b4 a buffet like this, will skip lunch and eat till full at buffet. though dh is a big eater, he can eat and eat and eat and come back home complain still hungry... -__-""

LoVeS

those buffets i will normally eat those ex items n try to eat the amount of $$ i paid n sumtimes even eat until feel like puking bcoz too full but still always lose to my gfs who r smaller size than me which they can eat much more than me :shyxxx:

vion

I'm not adventurous, thou I like tis buffets, I won't juz stuff myself with wat I dun even feel like eating. So I'll go for those tt look nice den try. N oso will stuff myself with wat I really like :Dancing_tongue:

aby

Though it's eat all you can buffet, but I wont torture my stomach. Lol.
I'll take the food I like and eat then again and again. Until too full, cant move. Lol !
Same as Carol.. I'll go for sashimi, prawn and potato stuff, YUMMY!!!! :Dancing_wub:

SDY

Alpha Male
When I was younger, I could really stuff myself at such buffets with no much discomfort. But nowadays, I think the stomach is not that expandable anymore, can't stuff myself to the limit...the feeling of over-eating is not very nice:elvis:

jinjin39

Always tot that eat buffet then i can eat lots....but everytime only eat a little bit then feel full already....

XiaoXue

Since young, mum say bringing me to buffets is a waste of $.. through I'm big size & look as if I eat alot but in reality.. I don't... haha~!!

mae

i always go for the oyster first.....if there is. :)
eat too much oyster will get horny..:tlaugh:

I go for wat i like to eat.. once full i stop.
:err: how you know?
:tlaugh:i think only affect men la....
^5 jedamum, i eat the oyster first...usually eat in sakura parkway...

true, oyster makes me horny...jedamum when eat lots of oyster i am feeling so aggressive. :tlaugh:

baobao

my dad always say, bring me go eat buffet, is a waste of money. cuz i'm a fussy eater, and i dun eat alot.