Do you bathe/wash hair during your confinement period?

Mum2Matty

I do, just cannot stand being sticky and smelly as I tbf my baby that time.

I did a quick shower with Dai Feng Chao herbs and warm water, wash my hair with regular shampoo and blow dry.

xiaodaisy

haha e first wan i tahan for 2 days.. but 3rd day i reli dying liao cos e hair so oily till i cannot stand it so i go bath.. den e 2nd wan haha rite after giving birth wen i go back to room i went to bath le haha.. damn fast cos after giving birth was sweaty all over so i reli cannot stand at all..

cendrine

After 4 days, I cant take the oiliness and the stickiness all over me.
To me, it's like so 'many' days of not showering, some more it's affecting my breastfeeding at that time.

Mum and the confinement lady also gave in to me after
my begging pleas. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

I dun care one...i bath frm the 1st day frm birth all the way wif hot water n blow dry my hair.

Agnes Josephine

Initially I only use towel & wipe... But after the 1st week, I can't tahan cuz I ALWAYS wash my hair in the past & I can't take it when my hair is oily... So 2nd week, I shower alternate days + washing hair & blow dry... And 3rd week on, shower + wash hair everyday... :tlaugh:

Carol

I bathe straight away the next morning aft I gave birth . Lol . Cant stand it when my hair gets oily . Right aft I bathe I just feel, Whew damn song !

Leanne

I tahan for 7 days. Guess i tahan the most in here. I nearly went crazy. I even went to polyclinic with my oily hair. Wa piang.

Then i bath in the herbs. Now i bath almost everyday. Cus i cant stand me not washing the hair.

mavis

i started showering on the third day aft birth. bath with Dai Feng Chao herbs with ginger and warm water, wash my hair with regular shampoo and blow dry. Haha...Even blow aircon cos cant stand the weather(its May summore) in the afternoon without fan nor aircon....

lisa_ng

i started to bathe & wash hair on th same day after delivery in hospital. coz so dirty all over. after discharge was bathing with da feng cao but a few days later give up coz the pail of water not enough to bathe de. even my CL give up on me. she juz let me be.

mum2fred

i tahan for abt 8 or 12days..can't remember exact..:rolleyes:

But after shower, i ran straight to my air-con room & blow dry my hair..

stonston

i bath n wash hair everyday with warm water fm instant shower heater....
but after shower no aircon no fan for 2 hours....n had to blow dry hair immediately....

Aylene

i made a bee line for the bathroom the moment i was given the green light to get out of bed. Took my time to shower and wash my hair. Hospital room has aircon and i never bothered to ask for hair dryer.

Ting

yah, i shampoo n wash with soap but is with the herbs water thing..whahahaa...every 2 days my mum will boil the herbs lemme bathe..if not i can die....so blardy warm n sticky.

rjj

i wash & shower every alternate days with the herb.... but clean & blow dry before stepping out of the bathroom.....

aby

I tahan for 7 days.. Then my confinement aunty boil the one big pot herbal water, leave it overnight then heat up the nest morning and let it cool down abit before letting me use to bathe..

I'm so sotong, just pour the water over the head and body so still feel itchy and dirty all over.. Then one day cannot bear already, ask her.. Heehee, she says of course la, use soap and shampoo as usual, but use the herbal water to wash clean lor..

I'm one big SOTONG, rite? :embarrassed:

larkspur

I guess i am the longest. Did my confinement in Jan this year and i have my first bath on the 22nd day.I bath on the 12th for my first confinement and 22nd day for the 2nd confinement. maybe cos of the casearan that there are not too much discharge so can tahan very long. But even when i bath on the 22nd day, i took less than 5 minutes to bath cos my confinement lady put so much ginger together with the da feng chao that it sting my eyes and can feel my whole body as if someone rub chilies all over my body.