Do you carry a first aid kit on the job?

This is something we all probably overlook but how many of you do you carry a first aid kid in your van?

Had a nasty hand injury the other day, required immediate A&E attention and had stitches.

Never had a trip or fall in the years I have been doing work before let alone something like this.

I know most of the first aid kits you get are usually full of cheap stuff, so wondering if anyone has made their own little box and what they have included.

Cheers in advance.

Usticapo

I have never given first aid to anyone in my life, but I am waiting for this moment because I have some knowledge in the field of medicine.

JaneBower

In general, for all medical reasons, you should have a first aid kit at work where there should be medicine that you need to use for first aid. If you don't have it, you should carry a first aid kit because you will need it sooner or later. But I have no problems with this at work, and we have a first aid kit on every floor of our office where many different medicines have saved me very often. We even have old but very experienced people working in our office. The management is thinking of purchasing standing hoists for them from this site -- shelden-healthcare.co.uk. Do you imagine?