Do you child dislike to go to school at the very beginning?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Do you child dislike to go to school at the very beginning? :embarrassed:

:we2Randy-git::tlaugh:

cendrine

On the contrary, she likes lor. So many kids ard to play with. :tlaugh:

Somemore the teacher feedback to me that she's cooperative...

jedamum

Dislike...cry and cry. he prefers to stay at home, cos he gets to play his computer, watch TV and play his toys...home is a place where he is king. There was once he refused to go school, then Day 1, me and dh took his computer away. Day 2, we took away the TV remote. Day 3, we took away all his toys. He is still very stubborn...he spent the whole day sitting on the sofa with his pacifer and hugging his toy horse, and even try to salvage some plastic fork and spoon from the kitchen to play with.

Then he caved in....heehee....went back to school and slowly we gave back his stuff. Now, he loves school, and complains about being bored during school holidays.

sal

Yes..my gal has such problem. She cries everyday and refuses to change into her uniform.

She was like tat for at least 2 mths.

Jasmine

My boy didnt cry on the 1st week of school, but he cries on the 2nd week. Keep asking whether can he not go school etc, he says he find school boring! After i firmly told him no for about a week, he understands & stop crying also stop finding excuses.

Its been 1 month since he started school, he's adapting it very well now :biggrin:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
:001_302:
Dislike...cry and cry. he prefers to stay at home, cos he gets to play his computer, watch TV and play his toys...home is a place where he is king. There was once he refused to go school, then Day 1, me and dh took his computer away. Day 2, we took away the TV remote. Day 3, we took away all his toys. He is still very stubborn...he spent the whole day sitting on the sofa with his pacifer and hugging his toy horse, and even try to salvage some plastic fork and spoon from the kitchen to play with.

Then he caved in....heehee....went back to school and slowly we gave back his stuff. Now, he loves school, and complains about being bored during school holidays.
yes, many children wanna a King at home.:tlaugh::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub: :001_302:
but they love the home as I know.