Do you enjoy much on massage ?

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Yes yes i need to go for one soon :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
wow.. when was the last i had one ahhh??? maybe i should make time to book one.

the ones i enjoyed most were at Grand Hyatt Singapore and Holiday Inn Batam i think. relax setting and i dozed off instantly.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

JUst recd Spa Promo from OUB
$25 Anti-stress massage at Elements :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:

Yippee cm at rite time :tlaugh:

ragdoll

Everybody loves a good massage!
But I find it so expensive in Sg. :(
The last time I did one was in Melb with hubby. So shiok sia!

aby

I'm very blessed.. Heehee have a richer than me mommy ma.. My mom signed up package with Aromatic House.. I have been there twice with her, the 2nd visit - the signature massage is nice but ex ah $120/1 hr session..

Have a massage counsultant who used to work with spa and now doing free lance massage.. Any mommies here interested to enjoy massage at your house, pls PM me for her contact..

Been KL and that time my whole body aching so much thus walk into a massage outlet and paid RM108 for a 2 hr Thai massage.. The feeling and result is SUPERB ah!!! :red:All aching gone and so refreshed and my hb and his friend comment that my face is rosy and nice when they came pick me up.. :tlaugh:

CynCyn

I love massage too . But in Sg it's just too ex . The last I had a decent massage was like 4months ago in Thailand . Having massage for like every other day . Good and cheap too . (n_n)

stonston

I LOVE MASSAGES!!

b4 i had my boi, me n hb always go twice a mth...now got my boi, onli go once a mth....

i normally go to this china lady who does it at her home...decent one...cos she onli do for guys if the wife comes along....she charge $30/hr....v shiok!!!

JenLee98

I like massages too, signed up 20 sessions package, pay by isntalments using CC and share with hubby lor......:wong19:

stonston

actualli, how many of u request for hb to massage u n how many hb will do it? i mean occasionally la, not everyday....

i was reading an article abt positive effects of massage....do u noe if ur kids noe tt their parents show their love my massaging each other, they will feel more loved indirectly?