Do you have a mixed baby?

little_lea

Start with me - Am Chinese and Hubby is French&German mixed, we have a 5-month old daughter hence she is a mixed baby.

P.s she looks really half Chinese half European...funny little thing.

Any one else here has the same situation?

Which language you talk to your children?
What kind of school you prefer your childen to go? Local or international?

annie

so envy! i hope to have a ang mo n asian mix bb as well cos they really look sooooooooo cute! but then no chance to meet ang mo lol. my hubby is a japanese n im a singaporean so we have a mix bb as well but then since we both are asian, our girl dosent look mix imo. hehe. we plan to send her to local sch. not international. at hm we speak eng to her most of the time. sometimes hubby speaks a little jap to her. anyway she will be attending local schs thus will be able to slowly pick up her jap skills hehe

Triquetra

Start with me - Am Chinese and Hubby is French&German mixed, we have a 5-month old daughter hence she is a mixed baby.

Your daughter looks so adorable!

meiteoh

Your dahling is a cutie. :) Reminds me of Eva, a lot...

Am M'sian Chinese and the hubs is French. :) At the moment, Eva looks more like daddy - she has his colouring (fair skin, very light brown hair and light eyes) but my eye shape and lips.

I speak to her in English and the hubs speaks to her in French.

As for schools, well, our original plan is to go back to France when she reaches school-going age (5 years old). Hubby is not very confident about sending our little one to school here in Singapore (no offence to anyone), international schools are just out of our budget (the prices are crazy and he's not on an expat contract) and he's also adamant that she speaks French fluently since she's holding a French passport.

Ting

uh. pin has chi n malay blood. so she is also mixed baby?
she's quite tanned n has big eyes with thick long lashes, so doesnt look very typical chinese baby. :)

Fadeela

Im mixed south indian & malay, My hubby is north indian heritage amazingly both of us are born in Singapore & both speaks lots of english,malay, do understands hindi & tamil Is that consider mixed blood....
im expecting my first child dont know how my baby will look like... and for language wise let my child do the choosing

JusMum

cute cute mix baby ,
meiteoh , where can view ur baby pic? i liek to see mixed baby so cute , facebook?

me n hubby both malay.both of us quite tan.but my 3mth old baby now look like a chinese baby..quite fair.haha..dunno y.
:tlaugh:

annie

my girl has the exact jungle gym that eva has! hehe but then ever since she earn how to sit n crawl, i put it away cos she stop staying there n play.. hehe. save for 2nd kid!

iwan2noe

Hi hi little_lea,

Your gal looks cute and adorable!!!:wong19::shyxxx:

Wath

Cute... Teach all kind of language as children pick up fast.

aIDa81

Me Mly n Egptian, father speak arabic, mom speak malay.. when together speak english.. hubby is worried he mite speak singlish instead hehee

yan2

I'm chinese and husband is eurasion..my girl (2.5yrs) looks mixed (father and daugther look alike) and have all his face features.

Husband speaks english. I speaks english (90%) and chinese (10%) to her.
She will be attending local school.

taffilya

I'm a from mix parentage, mum malay, dad indian...My hubby is thai and javanese, so my kids are ROJAK haha! or should I say Asian rojak :p

roosepuss

I am a Singaporean Malay my husband is a Caucasian NewZealander. I got dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes ok everything dark! LOL. My husband got blonde hair, skin as white as milk, eyes are green. We are like salt and pepper. Our children well they are a strange breed. All of them have light brown hair with reddish tone..Don't ask me why cause my husband family don't have any ginger in them. Olive skin. Light hazel eyes. The shape of their eyes are exactly like my husband. Their nose are sharp and mouth are upturn like my husband but full like mine. My husband speaks to them in English the only language he knows besides the ocassional Malay and chinese which he needs to get by living in Singapore. I speak to them in English and Malay. My parents and all my relatives speaks to them in Malay. All 3 girls speak good English and malay. The first two go to normal public school. Their accent is more American with the ocassional Kiwi and Singlish twang. It's a good mix. We sometime look like the banner for United colours of Benetton.

roosepussxxx

k-mom

i'm malay and hubby's indian. we can't decide who sarah looks like more but they say baby's face will keep changing until they're a bit older, right? however she turns out, we'll always think she's the cutest thing ;) (don't all parents? hehe)