Do you like movie of 'Mr. Bean' ?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Do you like movie of 'Mr. Bean' ?

it make you laugh and feel more fun.:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

xiaodaisy

ya ok lah.. i tink my kids like it more haha.. tat movie mi n dh bought dem to see for the first time.. cos it was the only time tat dey can sit down n see .. or else dey will run around haha..

rjj

i dun like Mr Bean at all.... I find him a very selfish person who makes other ppl miserable to benefit himself.... I always tell my kids that he is a good example to teach what should not be done....

But I do agree some of the things he did in his shows can be quite funny....

Have not seen the movie, but heard that this time round he did do some good things....

Very individual lor.... right?

i m OK with him... i prefer the cartoon version of Mr Bean ;)

my son loves Mr Bean!!!
my mum said he is somehow like Mr Bean.
:nah:
haha!

ast0212

I love Mr Bean!! I didn't like the first movie but the second was just beautiful, and very 'Mr Bean' because the first was too Americanised.

Rowan Atkinson is a truly talented man and is my favourite actor. If you have watched his pre-Mr Bean shows like Blackadder - it's the work of geniuses! Rowan Atkinson, Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, Miranda Richardson and writers Richard Curtis and Ben Elton, you can't get better than that!! :Dancing_tongue:

chocolatecake

not really.... because everything he does was all stupidity... but in a way he's kind a bit funny when he does it... LOL

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

pinkcobra

i didnt like it that much. i had few moments of smiling but not really laughing. The best character in the movie is the asian lady.