Do you make photos for your photo album? What kind of cameras do you use?

MisterR

Do you make photos for your photo album? What kind of cameras do you use? Do you post-processing your photos?

donna1996

Hey there, I know the struggle of making a good-looking photo album. Honestly, the idea of making photo albums is crossing my mind every time an important event happens in our family. Yet, I do realize that there is a tone of photos nobody is looking at. So I'd better make a photobook. It's quite expensive, and takes a lot of time to arrange all pictures, but at least it's going to take less space. As for the best pictures, I print them on glass or wood ( frameshop.com.au ) and place them in the hall and kids' room.

DianaPowell

I don't use photo albums for such a long period of time. Now I keep all my photos on my Google Drive account. It is a lot more comfortable and also easy to stock photos using this method. But I have some albums at home. I have them from my mother. There we have all the photos of the youth of my parents and my childhood. I like time to time to look through that albums. Once I even got all the photos and went to a photo restoration service. Some of the photos were destroyed by time, and I didn't want to lose them, so I reconditioned them.