Doctor Brenda Low Wen Yong

kaerb

Hello everyone,

I am wondering has anyone been to Doctor Brenda Low Wen Yong ? She's at Glenealges.

miso

Hi, would like to know if she is good as well.

Please let me know of any comments that you have of her.

Thank you very much!

I've seen her.. she's nice and patient and very cautious type (but also means she will keep scanning$$$ if you got any issue).
Downside is price is on the high side. consult and U/S is 100 + 90.. first time charge even more expensive.
Clinic waiting time is ok maybe 15mins to 1 hour (in the afternoons). i've never been able to book an appointment on a Saturday though.. ( short waiting time adds to the high price i guess).

i dunno what her packages are like..haven't even decided where to deliver..I'm comfortable with her but scared the cost explode!

miso

I've seen her.. she's nice and patient and very cautious type (but also means she will keep scanning$$$ if you got any issue).
Downside is price is on the high side. consult and U/S is 100 + 90.. first time charge even more expensive.
Clinic waiting time is ok maybe 15mins to 1 hour (in the afternoons). i've never been able to book an appointment on a Saturday though.. ( short waiting time adds to the high price i guess).

i dunno what her packages are like..haven't even decided where to deliver..I'm comfortable with her but scared the cost explode!

Thanks!! Really appreciate it! Guess I'll make an appointment to see how she is then. Thanks!

littlej

Hi! Any feedback on dr Brenda low? Has anyone had babies delivered by her? How is her stitching skills etc?

She is the replacement doc when my gynae goes away on vacation. And there's a chance I might pop then (week 37 - 39) so would like some feedback please.

miso

Hi littlej,

I'm not sure as I'm only due in May. But so far, i really like her. Very friendly and caring. Been seeing her since the start of my pregnancy.

jumom

oh please if anyone knows her stitching skills for careful and small incisions for csection, post here or any experience you have with brenda low after csection with her
seeing her now and she seems nice, but also want to make sure she is good surgeon