Documentry "IN THE WOMB"

fioncess

Hi Everyone out there, I'm looking for a dvd "IN THE WOMB".
It was show on scv in april.
My EDD is in July so i hope to watch it before my baby is born.
Does anyone have any idea where i can buy or rent it? COs i cant seem to find it... Or do anyone have tt i can borrow or buy from??

M&M

Hi Everyone out there, I'm looking for a dvd "IN THE WOMB".
It was show on scv in april.
My EDD is in July so i hope to watch it before my baby is born.
Does anyone have any idea where i can buy or rent it? COs i cant seem to find it... Or do anyone have tt i can borrow or buy from??

hi. i'm trying to look for the same dvd too. ebay do sell it but a bit expensive. i've checked out the national geographic shop at vivo. they do carry dvds but sadly they did not bring in the one that we wanted.

fioncess

hmm... is $30 for the dvd expensive?? Or anyone can burn alr then lend mi or sell it to me??? Really want to watch it...

fioncess

$30 sing dollar. But on youtube its not complete. did you manage to find the complete 1? or can u send mi the link?

Cream

Oops, I didnt know that it is not complete... There are quite a few links cos they broke it up into different files. I only know that I watch all of whatever is available there.

Oops, I didnt know that it is not complete... There are quite a few links cos they broke it up into different files. I only know that I watch all of whatever is available there.

Ya, i agree with cream.. watch in youtube.. see watever you can find .. me also lol.. :Dancing_wub:

meiteoh

Guys, if you want, I can make copies of it and pass it to you folks. I have it on CD - my dad recorded it from cable and burnt it onto a cd. :)

iwan2noe

Guys, if you want, I can make copies of it and pass it to you folks. I have it on CD - my dad recorded it from cable and burnt it onto a cd. :)
Hi meiteoh,

How can the interested parties get it from you and how much would u charge?

meiteoh

I need to check if the hubby's PC can burn copies of it. If can, all you can do is send me a self-address envelope (with stamp attached, please) and I'll burn the CD and sent it back to you lor. Price-wise - maybe FOC or the price of the blank CD. :)

iwan2noe

I need to check if the hubby's PC can burn copies of it. If can, all you can do is send me a self-address envelope (with stamp attached, please) and I'll burn the CD and sent it back to you . Price-wise - maybe free of charge or the price of the blank CD. :)
That's v nice of you meiteoh. But u need to give us ur address else cant sent u the self-addressed envelop.
:wong19:
Do let us know soon! thanks!

meiteoh

HB's desktop got issues - so at the moment, can't burn copies for you guys. If it's not urgent, then hopefully can get it done for you guys after he fixes it. I'll need to check. In the meantime, if you'd like to get a copy, PM me and I'll give you my addy and details. :)

meiteoh

Oh, forgot to mention that it's in AVI format and that I can only burn it onto a CD-R, meaning you can only watch it on a computer. :/