Does any1 do their confinement themselve??

jsoh

Hi,

I wondering does any1 do their confinement themselves without any help such as nanny, confinement Lady or family member?

Cos nw my in law want to continue to work and i may engage catering for lunch and dinner.

leesm105

hmm.. franky speaking... after gave birth is good to take good rest rather do so much works yourself ya..

I have friend who only have the husbund to help during confinement, washing, bathing baby, cooking etc.. now at 30+ joins pain comes liao... ppl call it "hong sap" becoz washing too much during confinement.

I think min need someone to cook & washing the clothes.. not think of save money now or what becoz when the pain & problwm comes is cost you much more $$$ and trouble...

We women need to take good care yourself especially after give birth, if not you might no have the strong body to bring up your child. If you fall sick or weak easily how to...

aoi

Hi,

I wondering does any1 do their confinement themselves without any help such as nanny, confinement Lady or family member?

Cos nw my in law want to continue to work and i may engage catering for lunch and dinner.
how about getting a part-time maid temporarily, till you return to work?

jsoh

Hi!

My problem is solve. My mother in law is taking 1 mth unpaid leave to take care of me.......

Thanks all!!

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Hi!

My problem is solve. My mother in law is taking 1 mth unpaid leave to take care of me.......

Thanks all!!
Glad to know,
maybe good to get some help during this period.
too much workload will follow indeed ...:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue: