Does breast feeding really help to slim down

June Tham

Hi, am just wondering . . . does breast feeding really help to slim down to your pre-prenancy figure? Any experience to share? Any idea which is the better way to slim down, by latching or expressing or they are both the same?

elaine01

oh, i've gone below my pre-pregnancy weight. i nurse DS round the clock for at least 6 months, still nursing to date.

i shed my tummy before full month.

baby2008

yap me too...
i was like 71 kg wen preggi, 60 kg aft birth, then 1st mth 58kg..not bb goin to 3rd mth i m 54kg le..b4 preggi i was 60kg..wahahaha!!!
BF is good! i support all mums who r BF!

JPJ

Hi June,

Highly supporting BF. I stopped mine when my boy was 2 mths old coz I wan him to transit from BF to FM due to my work. But surely, BF can reduce & slim u down. I'm back to my pre-preggy figure but wif lil flabby tummy:shyxxx:. If I can BF him longer, I will surely do so. In fact, I slimmed down even during my maternity. Ppl were askin me my secret to slimmin down. All I can say is to BF ur bb! BUT of course, u need to eat healthy to BF & not just bcoz u wan to slim down.:tlaugh:

Pink daisy

You bet!
I weight 7kgs lesser than before pregnant.
But the most wonderful thing is that I can afford to eat most of the things and burn many cals still :Dancing_tongue:

Tummy is back to norm in abt 3 wks after birth hee..

eyktay

Re: Free Server,Free Hosting,Free Domains.

I feel tat one of the reason why we can lose more when we bfd is cos we're more hands on w bb.

Amulet

for me, although im losing weight quite slowly, but im still losing 1 kg per month.. i lost 10kg the 1st week.. i don do exercises.. so i believe breastfeeding helps me slim down alot..

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
some do.. some don't.. personally I still have 10kg from my first kid... but I didn't really watch my diet so...

jennL

haha, i actually read somewhere that breastfeeding mothers should keep some extra weight for milk production. well, at least that is the excuse i'm embracing for my extra 5kg despite breastfeeding for 5+ months! :tlaugh:

Last edited:

maMaSan

Mine was slow to go down, until I added exercise - jogs 3x daily. Woa, the combi reali works! By end of 1st year was back to pre-p weight :)

propertyatas

Hi Mummys,

I have some TR90 Stocks to let go.

TR90 = 90 Days program. No need diet. No need starve (dieting makes you more fat). No weight rebound.

Average result 6kg - 7kg in 3 months. Lowest 3kg Highest 14.8Kg

See testimonial = www.facebook.com/tr90today

They expire Oct 2015.

They retail at $2080

But i need cash so i am letting go at a very cheap price

I am giving $700 Discount of retail price.

I need cash. So my loss is your gain.

Drop a text to 97921567 asap to prevent disappointment because i only left 2 sets.

Techi

I just only drink Vegelife Enzyme to be fit and healthy.
I trust Biteki 90 Sen Vegelife Enzyme Drink and it's very effective!
I can't see any side effect of this product specially it's made up of 90 vegies. I bought it in Nippon Mart.

It's a Japanese brand and Britney Hamada (a Japanese manga artist), an official product tester, took on the challenge of a "meal replacement diet program" by replacing one meal a day with the enzyme drink and succeeded in significant "weight loss of 10 kg" in two and a half months and weight loss of 15 kg in one and a half years.

Vegelife Enzyme Drink was also tested by 20 general product testers for 4 weeks by replacing one meal per day with the enzyme liquid.
According to the test results, the average weight loss in 20 participants was 2.4 kg, and 7 out of 20 participants lost 3 kg or more

You better try it! It's a healthy and effective weight loss product.