Does the chinese five element affected a couple relationship

simon73

Hello friends,

I'm born under the element of "water" whereas my spouse is under "fire"
Everyday quarrel

Thanks

ps: i have to change a new nick to avoid arose suspicious from my wife because she will log into this forum.

noelsmum

You choose to believe what you want to believe. If you believe that both of you are not compatible, then, it'll come true.

Ting

agreed. its all abt what u believe. i personally dont really believe in such things. i personally believe more in character/personality compatibility rather than elements or zodiac signs. if both are stubborn, not willing to give in and compromise, then bound to hv disagreements and arguements frequently.

apollo

marriage is not only abt love, also abt give and take. if both cant give and take, no matter hw compatible the five element is, also will keep quarrelling. instead of thinking abt the five elements, i think it is better to do sth to prevent quarrel, like how to give and take etc.. =)

Edwinie

whatever it is, don't use it as an excuse and submit to the fate that both of u r meant to quarrel.

i don't believe in such things.

things can happen beyond your control. but how u react to it is critical and that can be controlled by u and u only!

don't use 5 elements as excuse. work it out. solve it at the roots.

Its how the two of you wanted the relationship to be.
I know the simplest is to blame on the five elements or other mythical things.
However it boil down to the two person in the relationsip if they want it to work or not.

My tips:
"Patience and Understand."

Hello friends,

I'm born under the element of "water" whereas my spouse is under "fire"
Everyday quarrel

Thanks

ps: i have to change a new nick to avoid arose suspicious from my wife because she will log into this forum.

shiori chong

Hmm when i and my hubby were datin since a few months we start co-living as roommate for 7yrs befor our rom we seldom qurral . Age 23 i married him But after our rom we almost every weeks qurral sometimes quite heaty too same living together but werid confrim will qurral . Im 28 pig zodic while he is 32 goat zodic , im leo in horoscope he is aries in horoscope many ppl say this two zodic match well . He blame on house feng shui everytime we qurral . But i find problems is on him . For you if you believe in element maybe you can get some feng shui products place in your room or house see it change some negative force btw you and spouse . No harm getting

arkin2010

Human beings always taken things for granted after gaining it,forgetting its roots,forgetting the feelings of how tough it was to go through obstacles.I believe we always have to constantly reminding ourselves...I dont believe why dating time was peaceful time,after marriage rocky sea??? And living together as husband and wife is an art and two parties to work together to make the relationship.if one believes in element,feng shui etc...then there will be no miracles

simon73

partially agreed ....shouldn't put blame on all these when things don't work out in the a relationship.
Maybe 5-10%.....everyday quarrel until i want to quit.

Sometime i think it is more suitable for me to lead a single life....sigh

QiangZai

hmmm.... not really... if both are water..they may not quarrel depending their balancing elements...
must look at bazi

simon73

always quarrel with wife until no mood..never know what will happened next.....living in anxiety especially over the weekend

mag_huiling

All these 5 elements, ba zi, fengshui is to tackle one's mentality. If a person believes it will happen, they will definitely link every small little thing to it. This kind of thing is best not to get too over into it.

The roots of your problem is not the 5 elements, it's bullshit! It's that you're not brave enough to find the cause and solution to your problem, or even that you're hiding something and using the elements as an excuse. Sorry, if I'm harsh, but hope you can face up and "change your elements." Fate is in your own hands.

chiccprofiling

Hi all parents

This is actually an interesting discussion. Yes, the elements do affect a relationship, but it is much more complex than that. It is actually a combination of the couple's date of birth to determine compatibility. Through the numbers, one can also see the personality, strengths, weaknesses, behaviour of both parties, which also can contribute to the overall relationship.

Couple compatibility is actually another similar kind of profiling that can be done. We offer character profiling services of children, which also enable you to determine the relationship of the child with his parents, family dynamics etc.

For more information, please visit our website at CHICC Profiling