Does your baby rotates when sleeping?

missykiwi

Hi, any of your baby rotates when sleeping? In the middle of the night, my dear girl will be at 90degree position and in the morning, she will be in her 180degree position. This is when she sleeps on bed. Whereas on playpen, she will be stuck at the side. LOL! And my dear husband gotta shift her. Haha! Is it normal?

Edwinie

haha! same as my boy... his leg will stick out of his cot because he keep moving down. he can turn 360 too...

sometimes, he sleep in between my husband and i. once, i could not find him when i turn over.. i thought my mil carried him out. actually, he moved down and was hiding in our blanket... >.< so now i put a pillow below his leg to block him. haha!

missykiwi

haha! same as my boy... his leg will stick out of his cot because he keep moving down. he can turn 360 too...

sometimes, he sleep in between my husband and i. once, i could not find him when i turn over.. i thought my mil carried him out. actually, he moved down and was hiding in our blanket... >.< so now i put a pillow below his leg to block him. haha!
Wow 360degree?! Power! Whahahahaa! Your baby boy is so cute.. hee!

Mummy to Baby V

I used to sleep between my 2 sisters, both who can rotate and kick me. I was the only one who stayed quite still when asleep. Now got to "beware" my boy's kungfu kicks. *faint*

Ting

yes, very normal, pin can go 360 degrees. :) even til now she is 4, she is still wiggling n turning here n there. :)

aahdorr

i put a pillow on the side alway .. she oso turn 180. now she dunlike to sleep at the playpen anymore dunno y i jus put her sleep with us