Does Your Hubby Behave This Way..?

angelababi

hi recently im babysit my niece at my home, will be babysit her till next month. Since then my hubby will always play with her and bath her after he came back from work.. even he will sometimes set an alarm to wake up in e middle of the night to feed her.. he's good in taking care of my niece so im okay with that, but now had a problem he everyday want to ml .. had a problem cause even i not feeling well he also want and hint me to faster have one baby saying at least one blah blah blah buy bird nest , supplement for me to eat and eat ... even suggest IVF.. im so stress.. :) cause we had been trying for a baby almost 6 or 8 months i think..

Last edited:

QiangZai

look at the bright side... he is going to be a good father and hushband... so u shld be happy..not stress... work with him... you will have a happier family... jia you..

do you wan someone who does not love your kids and the family and you? so try again and agin w him...

... you what religion? u want boy or girl?

panpan

wha... i kinda envy you.. i kinda wished my hubby was like tat. =P

anyway, maybe it's his biological clock ticking? Maybe you might wanna suggest to take things slowly.. coz creating a life form isn't a easy as it seems and stress just makes it harder. =)

angelababi

look at the bright side... he is going to be a good father and hushband... so u shld be happy..not stress... work with him... you will have a happier family... jia you..

do you wan someone who does not love your kids and the family and you? so try again and agin w him...

... you what religion? u want boy or girl?
hi QiangZai , ya been trying really really hard tru.... lolx hopefully can make his wish come true...
erm im christian .. while he buddish .. and i preference a girl while he preference a boy soo much... but since i see him taking good care of my baby niece think a baby girl shouldnt be any problem to him...

Last edited:

angelababi

wha... i kinda envy you.. i kinda wished my hubby was like tat. =P

anyway, maybe it's his biological clock ticking? Maybe you might wanna suggest to take things slowly.. coz creating a life form isn't a easy as it seems and stress just makes it harder. =)
hi panpan, ya i wanna try take things easy.. but he everyday counts my ovalution date and then he will talk a lot to me and he even had choose the baby name..
maybe we had try for months he is getting anxious.. :D

hotmilktea

you have a good husband! not many men out there will be like that, some dont even take a second look when the baby cries.
try hard ! but dont stress yourself too much also, if not it becomes like a "mission" everytime when u ml.

good luck! hope to hear good news from you soon :)

hotmilktea

oh, i forget to mention this. to try for a baby is not to ml every day. its better to reserve the sperm for a few days then ml.
esp on your ovulation day, 2-3 days before dont ml, wait till ur ovulation then do it. and then rest again.

it is good to work around your ovulation date if your menses is accurate. otherwise can use the ovulation strip to test. :)

angelababi

hi hotmilktea .. lolx yes and that is the problem as he anxious to become a father so he everyday want ml to make sure hit jackpot lolx
as for the ovulation strip i had used up twice it indicate LH surge and we did ml but also no baby news.. dont know why .. and he end up even more anxious after no baby news lolxx

missyqiqi

think both of u too stress already... got to relax then baby will come haha.. maybe u two just go for a short trip without thinking about baby and ml and enjoy the process?

tell ur hubby if too anxious or too stress, baby wouldn't come haha..

good luck to u!

panpan

i agree with hotmilktea.. i think it's more "potent" when it's "stored" rather than done daily.. hahaha. But he's quite enthu to actually count your ovulation!

May i also suggest a holiday? hahaha.. i was conceived when my parents were on hols. hehe.

Oh, just curious, are you and your hubby in your twenties or thirties? Coz medically, age does affect fertility.. It's easier in the twenties than in thirties though.

panpan

think both of u too stress already... got to relax then baby will come haha.. maybe u two just go for a short trip without thinking about baby and ml and enjoy the process?

tell ur hubby if too anxious or too stress, baby wouldn't come haha..

good luck to u!
hahaha!! i was thinkin of the same idea as you (having a getaway!!) =DDD

missyqiqi

i agree with hotmilktea.. i think it's more "potent" when it's "stored" rather than done daily.. hahaha. But he's quite enthu to actually count your ovulation!

both hands up on this!! is actually medically proven, I have read it somewhere.. not convenient to google on this while at work.. haha.. u can try to google.

ask him to keep it first, let the sperm rest :p

blackpiggy

hi recently im babysit my niece at my home, will be babysit her till next month. Since then my hubby will always play with her and bath her after he came back from work.. even he will sometimes set an alarm to wake up in e middle of the night to feed her.. he's good in taking care of my niece so im okay with that, but now had a problem he everyday want to ml .. had a problem cause even i not feeling well he also want and hint me to faster have one baby saying at least one blah blah blah buy bird nest , supplement for me to eat and eat ... even suggest IVF.. im so stress.. :) cause we had been trying for a baby almost 6 or 8 months i think..
your hubby seems like a sweet guy, so ready to be a father. but trying for 6-8 months is really a short time, even if you go to a dr for IVF they won't recommend it to you, and will ask u to try a while more. what's more IVF is REALLY painful, my friend's been through that she can't really walk after the procedure, its expensive and not a sure thing to get a baby. both of you try not to think about having a baby but enjoy the intimacy, that will reduce the stress and works better i guess.

angelababi

May i also suggest a holiday? hahaha.. i was conceived when my parents were on hols. hehe.

Oh, just curious, are you and your hubby in your twenties or thirties? Coz medically, age does affect fertility.. It's easier in the twenties than in thirties though.
hi panpan, im 28 and he 33 he anxious as we had rom for nearly 6yrs already erh im so envy you all at least conceived one.. my first one so hard to make.. had used the ovualtion kit , the strip indicate LH Surge and we ml within 24hr .. but also no baby news.. dont know inside got problem a not.. lolxx he making me anxious and excited too everyday doing his research on how to make baby then came tell me cant not do this can not do that.. even limit my coffee intake *@.@ lolxx

Last edited:

xiaodaisy

hi panpan, im 28 and he 33 he anxious as we had rom for nearly 6yrs already erh im so envy you all at least conceived one.. my first one so hard to make.. had used the ovualtion kit , the strip indicate LH Surge and we ml within 24hr .. but also no baby news.. dont know inside got problem a not.. lolxx he making me anxious and excited too everyday doing his research on how to make baby then came tell me cant not do this can not do that.. even limit my coffee intake *@.@ lolxx
have u been to gynae to check the body of both of urs?

i tink dont stress urself too much , keep relaxed and u will get pregnant

for me , when i planned to have a baby , i nvr got pregnant .. zzz even i use the ovualtion kit and try still nothing

but wen i give up , baby comes .. =.='' so keep urself relax and will got high chance of being pregnant ..

angelababi

have u been to gynae to check the body of both of urs?

i tink dont stress urself too much , keep relaxed and u will get pregnant

for me , when i planned to have a baby , i nvr got pregnant .. zzz even i use the ovualtion kit and try still nothing

but wen i give up , baby comes .. =.='' so keep urself relax and will got high chance of being pregnant ..
hi xiaodaisy no we didnt go gynae check yet.. got that ideal to do so.. im waiting for my next month ms see it will come a not .. may be going if next month no pregg.. sad T.T

xiaodaisy

hi xiaodaisy no we didnt go gynae check yet.. got that ideal to do so.. im waiting for my next month ms see it will come a not .. may be going if next month no pregg.. sad T.T
dont be sad , just be relaxed ... sometimes i feel , the more we stress on having 1 , the more wont kena ..

maybe see a gynae will be better den u will know where to start off from to work hard ..

jiayou and good luck !! there's a old myth saying , always go touch ur fren's tummy wen they are pregnant , can pass u baby dust

tho might not be true but no harm trying =)

angelababi

dont be sad , just be relaxed ... sometimes i feel , the more we stress on having 1 , the more wont kena ..

maybe see a gynae will be better den u will know where to start off from to work hard ..

jiayou and good luck !! there's a old myth saying , always go touch ur fren's tummy wen they are pregnant , can pass u baby dust

tho might not be true but no harm trying =)
haha.. THANKS* xiaodaisy and yes i heard of that before and i had touch it too recently my cousin big tummy lolxx hopefully its help .. think now all i can do is eat , sleep and wait and wait ...

xiaodaisy

haha.. THANKS* xiaodaisy and yes i heard of that before and i had touch it too recently my cousin big tummy lolxx hopefully its help .. think now all i can do is eat , sleep and wait and wait ...
haha !! i always go rub my fren's big tummy LOL !!

jiayou for a dragon yr baby ! =)