Down Syndrome Test

bbloelim

Why dont't you arrange to have all done on the same day ? Or saturday morning then you can save some leave
had fixed the date to TMC for the blood test and scanning.
no saturdays..all fully booked.

how long does the test takes by the way??

Mum2bee

had fixed the date to Thomson Medical Center for the blood test and scanning.
no saturdays..all fully booked.

how long does the test takes by the way??
i will let you know when i go for my test next wednesday :)
The test done at TMC is quite fast.waiting time also nt long.the only time dat is slow for mi when I did the Oscar test is bcos my baby is tooa active moving here and there so is rather diff for the person to do the scan.but still manage to finish it ard half an hr.but I dun mind cos I Can see my baby longer haha...blood test also fast is like maybe 5 mins :D

P4nic

hmmm seems like need to schedule for the test one? coz is like my gynae only said next appt got to do some tests but she nvr mention wad kind of tests lor... i hope can test early so i can be more fang xin. the earlier the better lo.. so i can enjoy my rest of 2nd trim n 3rd trim and wait for my darling to arrive~

Mum2bee

hmmm seems like need to schedule for the test one? coz is like my gynae only said next appt got to do some tests but she never mention what kind of tests ... i hope can test early so i can be more fang xin. the earlier the better .. so i can enjoy my rest of 2nd trim n 3rd trim and wait for my darling to arrive~
Hi, dun worie la....the gynae will explain to u and book for u also if I am nt wrong.usually the test is done on the 12 weeks of pregnancy cannt do too early one :D

bbloelim

im doing my test on 3 Jun morning.
wonder can see the gender not leh..developing le right??

hope baby is fine.

just now, my collegue scared me, he said he got a friend working as paramedic, then baby is being bornstill, in blue colour somemore. the mummy was in shock..
=_=
he duno i m pregnant la..

can stop thking abt this...

Mum2bee

she's going to do her end of this month if not wrong
i was told by one of the mum here she say cannt do after 13weeks+6 days
cos she did the test on 13 weeks+5 days :) :err:

wonder can see the gender not ..developing right??

hope baby is fine.

just now, my collegue scared me, he said he got a friend working as paramedic, then baby is being bornstill, in blue colour somemore. the mummy was in shock..
=_=
he dont know i m pregnant ..

can stop thking about this...
nt so sure abt the gender.....dun tink abt all those stuff or wat like ur collegue mention try to forget it...buy more baby poster paste here paste there then u wont tink liao....look @ those cute baby can liao
:Dancing_tongue: :D

PTB7476

for me at my 1st appointment, i have already told the doctor i wanted to do the test due to my age.. so we have made the appointment for the test after Dr confirmed my EDD based on the BB size

P4nic

for me at my 1st appointment, i have already told the doctor i wanted to do the test due to my age.. so we have made the appointment for the test after Dr confirmed my EDD based on the baby size
ya ya I doing mine end of this mth :)
hopefully everything ok bb is alright

P4nic

wonder can see the gender not ..developing right??

hope baby is fine.

=_=
he dont know i m pregnant ..

can stop thking about this...

Eeee dun tink too much!! Our bb will be very healthy one!

PTB7476

ya ya I doing mine end of this month :)
hopefully everything ok baby is alright
was surfing singapore motherhood EDD Nov...saw a couple of negative post ...quite demoralising ...

anyway i'm going for mine this wed... finger cross...wish me luck...

P4nic

was surfing singapore motherhood EDD Nov...saw a couple of negative post ...quite demoralising ...

anyway i'm going for mine this wed... finger cross...wish me luck...
huh why why.. dun read too much into the negative part. Be happy and u have a happy child.. :)

i oso very gan cheong one.. hehe but must trust our bb!

PTB7476

huh why why.. dont read too much into the negative part. Be happy and you have a happy child.. :)

i also very gan cheong one.. hehe but must trust our baby!
i din choose to read neg post ...they just post and post so i just read from head to toe :p

droplets

thought you asked before and someone answered. the dad to be need to be tested for generic disorder...and he only need to be tested once...thereafter your subsequent pregnancy he no need already.

goodie...can get the test results all in one day..then no need to dwell over it ..better to get it done with...then enjoy the remaining of the pregnancy :tlaugh:

btw both of us are in the same week how come your do your test next month... i'm doing mine in 2 weeks time when in 12weeks

Came across this thread and read that hubby needed to do blood test as well. But i went RH for my blood test this morning, the nuse did not ask my hubby to do it lei??