Dr Adrian Woodworth at Compass Point

ngelaine

Hi ocoloco79,

Congrats to you in advance-hope you're preggie,gal anyway, be positive and be surrounded by good souls who give you gd vibes..it helps a long way. Trust me gal,Adrian is gd in his hands even though he's a man of few words. I went through csection on the 7th and delivered my princess w/o much fear or anxiety..it was my personal option as I also have a low threshold for pain..I opted for GA and I'm glad I did..no side effects at all except for initial grogginess.. I delivered at 4.03pm and at 6 pm,I was smsing,laughing and talking to my family and friends who came to see me..nobody believed I just delivered..that's how gd he is..he does pressure bandage so that you don't feel so much pain..of course the pain is there,but it's bearable...you must walk on the 2nd day,so that the wound heals fast..I went to take my own shower on the 3rd day in hospital! By 6th day,I was walking v.normally..take confinement food,lots of rest and be happy..I just completed my post natal massage and my tummy is flat now..don't worry too much dear..just relax and take it one day at a time..whatever I shared with you is my personal experience..it may differ from one to another..take gd care.
Hi Chindian,
Can you recommend me yr post natual massage? i had my c sec on 19th Nov and till now my tummy still there

Chindian baby

Hi Chindian,
Can you recommend me yr post natual massage? i had my c sec on 19th Nov and till now my tummy still there

Hi ngelaine,

I actually got her contact from this forum also..her name is Mdm Indah..her number 96552394. She's the agent and normally will get her massage ladies from Indonesia..mine was from batam. She was v.gd. Also breastfeeding helps to lose all the weight..I also put the binder on the 3rd day itself,24 hrs..till now..I suppose it helps alot..

Wrentch

Hey I want to check do we need to pay anything else at the clinic before delivery?beside the $550? Booking of ward?

yvonne_ktw

Hello Lag & Wrentch,

Hi Dear, if i didn't remember wrongly. these are my experience.
I straight take package 550 when my 1st visit. the package include urine test/pink colour vitamin pills. When i'm having cough or flu i visit him those medicine i think also free. There is also vitamin B pills because i have cramp on small tight and he prescribe this and i think it's free also.
Unless like my joint pain i asked for cream to apply is payable.

Booking of ward no need pay anything. Only when reach hospital admit that time have to pay a deposit. I think it's SGD2K

After discharge then settle everything.

Wrentch

thanks yvonne & lag for tge reply.

from your reply i totally understand the same what we were told.
but during this month visit the counterstaff ask me to pay up the amount 1714
and she sounded like we owe em money.
i gave em a call after that day to make sure,she didnt even mention em
until i ask her y the need for me to pay the booking of ward?she repliedm
e only CERTAIN ppl need to pay the doc will decide.. out of 10 i ask none of em actually paid.. y
me? now it looks like hidden cost.

newmum80

Hi,

I was one of the few who was asked to pay a deposit, the staff called me up to inform me to pay $800 on my next visit. It was my #2 & I went back to him but was shocked why I need to pay especially the staff said not all/compulsory. Next visit, I told him that I like to pay direct to hospital as I wana max out my medisave. He agreed. Dun think I will go back to him as his charges increase alot over the years. His delivery charges for natural NOW at $1350+, forcep/vacuum $1650+, c-sec $2500+. Equivalent to most high ex gnae rates but they gave more in term of advice etc.

Wrentch

That's true Enuf. Newmum80.. futhermore mine they ask to pay 1714 after gst and the deposit for hospital still need to pay, I'm really not sure what that's for.. any advice?

newmum80

U are opting for natural or c sec? Anyway, for me I will not pay. Just tell him I would like to pay all charges in hospital. When u due? Your first time seeing him? Well, I find him getting very commercialize and somehow lack of personal touch 'ren Qin wei' as a doc.

Just my 2 cents thought.

chenlin987

Meta Tag Stuffing is rather similar with keyword stuffing, however, this product utilizes meta data such as edmondpagemeta could not be retrieved on Netlog description, meta title, and meta keywords. This http://www.tumblr.com/dashboard usually involves repeating keywords inside the Meta tags, and using meta keywords that will be unrelated towards site's content. However, http://northface001.eblog.cz/the-main-wedding-gown-dresses]the main wedding gown dresses as outlined by SEO Philippines consultants, this chen chen product has become widely ineffective since 2005.

cecilia80

My friend recommended Dr Adrian and I intend to see him. After reading tis thread, most of the feedbacks of him is good. Only a few recent which commented on his pricing which worries me. I have called up to check on the deposit and they told me it is for those who do not have enough medisave or have complications.

Anne Gan

I just have my C-section in March. 4 bedder (upgrade to 2), 3N stays. A normal C-section + Hospital + All Doc Fees + baby hospital fee + baby's doc Fee + GST (Inclusive all deposit & medisave deduction) is about 8K. Medisave can deducted 3950 & 1300+ for baby cost.

But seriously, my whole experience is ZERO pain. Even 1st time down to bed to walk... the only pain is when they put the IV.... hahaha. But I do agreed he is cold la.

Anne Gan

Basically nothing, Ultra-sound, to check how long you are pregnant, check baby's heart beat. take vitamin, see whether want to sign package..