Dr. Caroline Khi Yu May - ACJ Woman Clinic

Mama_Mel

Dear all, any one seeing her before? Me a newbie here... nw pregrant for 7weeks+. Currently seeing a gynae at AMK area... but intend to change my gynae. Can anyone give me some advise? Thanks :001_302:

January84

Hi Mama_mel, I was with her for both babies. But her waiting is long so I always book the first appt, (save waiting time) ...

her package starts from 12 weeks (600+), this was when I signed up last year around July.

*pm me for faster response as always lost "thread.

Karen Bohn

Dear all, any one seeing her before? Me a newbie here... now pregrant for 7weeks+. Currently seeing a gynae at AMK area... but intend to change my gynae. Can anyone give me some advise? Thanks :001_302:
Hi Mama_MEL, are you still seeing Dr Khi? How is she? I am also newly pregnant. I just anyhow picked a doctor at Thomson medical because it was the first consultant and I just wanted to find out if I am really pregnant. So I saw Dr Khi.

Please give me more advice about Dr Caroline Khi.

PTB7476

anyone still using Dr Caroline Khi ? I saw some very negative review and not sure do i still want to proceed with my 1st appointment with her

cheng0605

Hi, my wife and i is currently with Dr. Caroline khi, we find her quite nice whenever we went for the consultation. And she has always answered all our queries be it thru emails or during the consultation.

I saw someone mentioned that she tried to push people for some test that are optional, but so far my wife and i never had such a problem. She never push us to sign up package right from the start or even for other tests like the nuchal scan.....Those optional tests is when we asked about it, then she will tried to explain to us in more details.

Thus, overall experience is good with her being our gynae.

At first we decided to go to Dr Jocelyn wong which is her colleague and appointment was already booked, however at week 5 of my wife pregnancy, there's some light bleeding and we called ACJ clinic to request to see Dr Jocelyn, but think she had an operation to attend to, thus unable to see us and her appointment in the morning was all full.

However the clinic staff said we could see Dr Caroline khi, and she manage to spare some time for us the very last min to help check on my wife. It was during the late noon when we called in to the clinic and asked for tomorrow's morning walk in cases, and we managed to see her within 10mins of waiting time.

Thereafter, my wife finds her to be caring and attentive too, cause during the consultation, my wife finds the air-con quite cold and she automatically opened up the windows to let the warm air in to her room. That's when we decided to change from Dr Wong to her instead. This is what she portrait to us during the first impression. It was this little actions makes us decides to change from Dr Wong to her instead. We never get to see Dr wong so far yet, but in my opinion, i think that ACJ have 3 good docs there. So far i've seen quite a few of good reviews for the 3 of them. It shouldn't be any problem if you see either of them.

Lastly I wouldn't recommend Kandang Kerbau Hospital to others in the future as the day when my wife had light bleeding, the doctors there aren't as caring towards us. And quite abit of attitude, perhaps a senior there?? :err: This is what they gave my wife and me their first impression.

So If people asked me, i would recommend Dr. Khi as a gynae to them, or perhaps ACJ as a whole to them. :wink:

PTB7476

Hi, my wife and i is currently with Dr. Caroline khi, we find her quite nice whenever we went for the consultation. And she has always answered all our queries be it thru emails or during the consultation.

I saw someone mentioned that she tried to push people for some test that are optional, but so far my wife and i never had such a problem. She never push us to sign up package right from the start or even for other tests like the nuchal scan.....Those optional tests is when we asked about it, then she will tried to explain to us in more details.

Thus, overall experience is good with her being our gynae.

At first we decided to go to Dr Jocelyn wong which is her colleague and appointment was already booked, however at week 5 of my wife pregnancy, there's some light bleeding and we called ACJ clinic to request to see Dr Jocelyn, but think she had an operation to attend to, thus unable to see us and her appointment in the morning was all full.

However the clinic staff said we could see Dr Caroline khi, and she manage to spare some time for us the very last min to help check on my wife. It was during the late noon when we called in to the clinic and asked for tomorrow's morning walk in cases, and we managed to see her within 10mins of waiting time.

Thereafter, my wife finds her to be caring and attentive too, cause during the consultation, my wife finds the air-con quite cold and she automatically opened up the windows to let the warm air in to her room. That's when we decided to change from Dr Wong to her instead. This is what she portrait to us during the first impression. It was this little actions makes us decides to change from Dr Wong to her instead. We never get to see Dr wong so far yet, but in my opinion, i think that ACJ have 3 good docs there. So far i've seen quite a few of good reviews for the 3 of them. It shouldn't be any problem if you see either of them.

Lastly I wouldn't recommend Kandang Kerbau Hospital to others in the future as the day when my wife had light bleeding, the doctors there aren't as caring towards us. And quite abit of attitude, perhaps a senior there?? :err: This is what they gave my wife and me their first impression.

So If people asked me, i would recommend Dr. Khi as a gynae to them, or perhaps ACJ as a whole to them. :wink:
i proceed with my 1st appt with Dr Khi...so far the impression we had of her is still not bad... and this being our 1st pregnancy, she answered all our queries patiently so we decided to continue with her :001_302:

cheng0605

i proceed with my 1st appt with Dr Khi...so far the impression we had of her is still not bad... and this being our 1st pregnancy, she answered all our queries patiently so we decided to continue with her :001_302:

yah, my wife and i finds her nice too, and this is also our first baby..... :001_302:

skyunicorn

I have been with Dr Khi for 1.5yrs or more, I started seeing her to try to conceive. She did an operation on me which led to me conceiving successfully and I continued seeing her till my baby is born.

To me, she is the best, always smiling, always patient, always happy to see me. I delivered at 11:53pm, she arrived at 11:30pm, I was so sorry to interrupt her night. But there she was pretty and jovial as always. I have asked her many stupid questions and she never showed any impatience or frustration. She is always gentle whenever she needs to insert things inside me. And when I saw her one week after my baby was born, I was suffering from depression and she was really kind to talk to me and advice me.

So obviously I will recommend Dr Khi to anyone. :D
I am actually looking forward to getting pregnant again so I can see her more. Hahahaha !

January84

She delivered both my children! My first appointment with her was for pap smear actually. She is soft spoken and nice, and so I decided I want her to deliver my children when Im pregnent. For the optional tests, she will ask us to think over and decide again, if we want to then call the nurse to make appointments. She stay very near to TMC, so will reach very fast to deliver... haha, my first was at night....

January84

oh btw, if u want to sign up stemcord for the cordblood banking, Dr Khi's clinic got cheaper rate for registration.

In 2007 when I sign up, reg only 1k that time, so when U sign up from ACJ's clinic, reg only $800.

In 2009 when I sign up again, reg was $1070 I paid only $856. U have to sign thru the assigned agent of Stemcord to ACJ clinic then will have this rate.

But yearly rate is the same, no discount unless u sign in with referral.

cheng0605

yup my wife also says she's pretty, and thx for the info on the cord blood......was thinking whats the price of it

:001_302:

Karen Bohn

I've been seeing Dr Khi for 5 months now. She is really kind and nice. My husband said he has never seen such friendly and approachable doctor. So, yes, I've got a right choice eventhough i walked in her clinic without any referral.

January84

me too me too...

and she is very gentle in doing tests too, that is one thing I like.. wont feel to anxious and scare.

Annienjoy

me too me too...

and she is very gentle in doing tests too, that is one thing I like.. wont feel to anxious and scare.
I am struggling now, newbie here, just pregnant, staying in Bukit Panjang, considering, Dr Caroline Khi, Dr Adrian Woodworth and Dr Lawrence Ang now.

Any comments? I afraid that me not comfortable with male doctor.

PTB7476

I am struggling now, newbie here, just pregnant, staying in Bukit Panjang, considering, Dr Caroline Khi, Dr Adrian Woodworth and Dr Lawrence Ang now.

then isnt the choice obvious already :001_302:

cheng0605

yup, if not give it a try first for Dr. Khi, i think u'll like her..... She is a approachable gynae and always smile alot....

:tlaugh: