Dr Chen Lin Han - Chong Pang

summertime

im currently seeing him also... hmmm my package is about $650 include vitamins and scan. exclude fish oil, tests.

$650 is more of the monthly visit to him , standard scan & vitamins.

think is not bad, i was recommend by my friend.

joeychew

Hi angelpeisze,

Yes as what summertime said. My package was $650 including vitamins and scans too. I think the price is reasonable! Extra charges are those CT scan, fish oils etc... u can go n get a copy of package brochure from the clinic :)

angelpeisze

Hi angelpeisze,

Yes as what summertime said. My package was $650 including vitamins and scans too. I think the price is reasonable! Extra charges are those CT scan, fish oils etc... you can go n get a copy of package brochure from the clinic :)
Hi joeychew,

Thanks for the reply. The prices are quite reasonable, i think i will change to this gynae.:Dancing_wub: Btw, what is your doctor charges for the delivery? Paiseh too many question to ask as i am 1st time MTB. :001_302: Thank you very much :wong19:

Flame Angel

Hi joeychew,

Thanks for the reply. The prices are quite reasonable, i think i will change to this gynae.:Dancing_wub: Btw, what is your doctor charges for the delivery? Paiseh too many question to ask as i am 1st time MTB. :001_302: Thank you very much :wong19:
I'm seeing the same doc .. He charges $300 cash for normal delivery and the remaining amt will deducted via medisave ..
This is my second delivery with him , normal he charges around $800 and with assisted additional 50 or 100 and for c-sec I think 1k not sure abt c-sec charges though ..coz went thro normal delivery assisted during first delivery ..

joeychew

Hi angelpeisze,
apology for such a late reply ... my daughter really drained my energy out.
I'm also a first time mummy so dun worry abt asking questions :)
Like what Flame Angel said, Dr Chen charges 300 tat u paid before delivery n after that 500 if it's natural. for assisted delivery is 1100. c-section I couldnt remember. u can drop by their clinic to check :) my delivery was an assisted one too.

loveDec

Hi may I know where is Dr Chen Lin Han clinic exactly n what is the number of the clinic. I wanted to get a gynae to confirm my pregnancy as I have missed my period for 9 days n did 2 self test during this period n it was positive. I'm very lost on what I should do as I'm a first time. Can someone guide me along??

joeychew

Hi loveDec,

Don't panic, be calm. :) I was like you when i got pregnant last year. Dr Chen's clinic is located at Chong Pang Blk 103 Yishun Ring Road. U may want to call them at 67572323
I feel you, last year i used 2 pregnancy test kits n was positive also. I was lost n confused as well. You should see a gynae first to confirm your pregnancy and gynae will guide u along. Don't worry, baby is a wonderful gift from god~ Jiayou!

loveDec

Thanks joeychew for the advise. I had made an appointment with Dr Chen tomorrow already. Am so nervous as well as excited. But still do not dare to put too much hope. I'm worried yi chang huan xi yi chang kong. :nah:

joeychew

Thanks joeychew for the advise. I had made an appointment with Dr Chen tomorrow already. Am so nervous as well as excited. But still do not dare to put too much hope. I'm worried yi chang huan xi yi chang kong. :nah:
Don't be worry girl! U will be fine! Tell me the good news soon :) Dr Chen will guide u along, ask him any question/s if u're unsure. :)

loveDec

dont't be worry girl! you will be fine! Tell me the good news soon :) Dr Chen will guide you along, ask him any question/s if you're unsure. :)
Hi joeychew, sorry for the super late reply. I'm officially 3 months and 1 day preggie based on my last menstrual period :) jus went for my Oscar scan at his clinic yesterday. Everything's normal though have to wait for the blood rest result. How long will it take huh?? Saw baby waving hands n legs yesterday. Super active. N I think I saw baby turn to me n smile. So cute n sweet :)

Sunny Girl

I just found out i'm pregnant last week & the doc at the clinic recommended this gynae to me too. Heard from others that some gynae will get other docs to stand in when u deliver. This is a big concern for me as i would prefer to have the same gynae deliver for me when I'm due. Not sure if he is this dedicated & committed?

loveDec

I just found out i'm pregnant last week & the doc at the clinic recommended this gynae to me too. Heard from others that some gynae will get other docs to stand in when u deliver. This is a big concern for me as i would prefer to have the same gynae deliver for me when I'm due. Not sure if he is this dedicated & committed?
I believe he will be the one to do all the check up n delivery unless he is on overseas leaves.

Sunny Girl

Thanks LoveDec.. Hope the gynae will avoid travelling overseas if his patient are due around that time. Will go for a visit first to get a feel.. So nervous..

Missyting85

Hihi! Mummy out there!! I'm newbie to this forum, would like to koe more abt dr Chen skills n service?? I missed my period for 2 week and did 3hpt turn out +tive but is beri light line!! So checking out whether dr Chen is a good gynae!!

Priya Diva

Hi Mummies

I just delivered my 2nd one last mth.. Dr Chen was my gynea...He was also the gynea for my 1st gal...

He is a very dedicated and patient gynea, .I went for all my appointments and he is always there at his clinic... If he has deliveries his clinic staff will call u and make a change of appointment early...that happened only 1 time only... when i had my gal 2 yrs ago...

So far i saw him went on leave only once... but that never clash with my delivery time..So you cn always check with him or his clinic staff...
:001_302: