Dr Chen Lin Han - Chong Pang

Dilys

Hi Sunny Girl,

I agree with u ... Evening nurses looks mature & stern type (* that r often mistaken as unfriendly.. haha) to me they are ok. Dr Chen very patient & always smiling...

Jenni

Hi,

Any one jus delivery by Dr Chen, can list down the breakdown for hospital bill at Mt A?

loveDec

Hi,

Any one just delivery by Dr Chen, can list down the breakdown for hospital bill at Mt A?
Hi I just got delivered by DR Chen on 20 oct. Have not really got my final bill yet cos hubby did express check out. Will post here once I receive it.

Dilys

Hi I just got delivered by DR Chen on 20 oct. Have not really got my final bill yet cos hubby did express check out. Will post here once I receive it.
Hi LoveDec,

Congrats.. How's the delivery process by Dr Chen? Normal Delivery or C-Section?

loveDec

Thanks. Are u due soon?? Mine was natural :) everything was good n smooth. Mine was induce cos over EDD than scare bb too big for natural so EDD+3 days admit to hospital for induction. Glad everything went well.

Dilys

Thanks. Are u due soon?? Mine was natural :) everything was good n smooth. Mine was induce cos over EDD than scare bb too big for natural so EDD+3 days admit to hospital for induction. Glad everything went well.
Hi lovedec,

Oh no I m not due yet.. Hehe next year. But I m visiting Dr chen .. I m in my 15wk still a long way :) glad that everything goes smoothly for u .. Take care of urself ...

bangalah

Im now in my week 38. No signs of delivery yet. My EDD is 16Nov. I already start to take my maternity leave on next wed. Kinda anxious dunno when the baby wan to pop out! Hee..

loveDec

Hi lovedec,

Oh no I m not due yet.. Hehe next year. But I m visiting Dr chen .. I m in my 15wk still a long way :) glad that everything goes smoothly for u .. Take care of urself ...
Oic. Enjoy the process of ur pregnancy. U will miss it once ur baby is out. Take care too :)

loveDec

Im now in my week 38. No signs of delivery yet. My EDD is 16Nov. I already start to take my maternity leave on next wed. Kinda anxious dunno when the baby wan to pop out! Hee..
It will be soon :) mine was overdue lo. Haha. Enjoy the remaining days of pregnancy. Once bb is out, I bet u will wan him/her to be back in ur tummy. Haha. That's what I felt. Anyway take care n have a smooth delivery :)

climsp

hi all!
on my 12th week now. wonder when can i start take the package?? will be going for check up this friday.. thks:001_302:

Dilys

hi,
think this friday will have the test.
Hi..
The Oscar is not inclusive in the package. Dr Chen should have tell you what you will expect in ur fri appt right? I paid for $300+ for my oscar. $650 for the package.

climsp

Hi..
The Oscar is not inclusive in the package. Dr Chen should have tell you what you will expect in ur fri appt right? I paid for $300+ for my oscar. $650 for the package.
He onli say will do test this week, but nvr say much! We also very blur after see baby scan, forgot all the qns to ask! Hahaha
Oh! Then all total 1k+ pay on tat day??

Dilys

He onli say will do test this week, but nvr say much! We also very blur after see baby scan, forgot all the qns to ask! Hahaha
Oh! Then all total 1k+ pay on tat day??
Ya $1k plus on that day. Dr Chen will tell u .. The nurse should have explained to u abt the cost of wherther u want to take triple blood test or Oscar test. You got to prepared the cash to pay on that day ! They only except cash .. Jia you .

climsp

Ya $1k plus on that day. Dr Chen will tell u .. The nurse should have explained to u abt the cost of wherther u want to take triple blood test or Oscar test. You got to prepared the cash to pay on that day ! They only except cash .. Jia you .
we change the date to sat morning!! hubby can ask the morning nurses more detail. evening nurse always fierce n super busy..haha

Dilys

we change the date to sat morning!! hubby can ask the morning nurses more detail. evening nurse always fierce n super busy..haha
haha ... To me they are all the same... :) Evening nurse they are not fierce .. they just look stern. Ya evening is especially crowded.. schedule very tight.. just in case Dr chen need to leave half way to deliver babies. :) They closed at 9.30pm if I am not wrong... that's Dr Chen always very fast in his scan..

climsp

haha ... To me they are all the same... :) Evening nurse they are not fierce .. they just look stern. Ya evening is especially crowded.. schedule very tight.. just in case Dr chen need to leave half way to deliver babies. :) They closed at 9.30pm if I am not wrong... that's Dr Chen always very fast in his scan..
hi Dilys,

how long will know the oscar test result??
my baby is like play kungfu during the scan, hands n legs moving very fast!! lucky onli take abt 10min.

Dilys

hi Dilys,

how long will know the oscar test result??
my baby is like play kungfu during the scan, hands n legs moving very fast!! lucky onli take abt 10min.
Hi climsp,

About 1 week.. Wherther the result good or not good u will receive a call from the clinic. Ya my Oscar is also very fast. Before the night I talk to my baby.. I told him to be good for the test... Everything went smoothly! :)

climsp

Hi climsp,

About 1 week.. Wherther the result good or not good u will receive a call from the clinic. Ya my Oscar is also very fast. Before the night I talk to my baby.. I told him to be good for the test... Everything went smoothly! :)
thks Dilys,

i always talk to my baby also!! we call baby kungfu baby now!! haha