Dr Chen Lin Han - Chong Pang

maisykhoo

Fantastic news! Recommended by many colleagues to see him, but hubby not keen because of distance. Now we can... Sorry to add to the crowd:)

hwaa

good for dr chen la cos usually he's in mount alvernia during lunch time then he can reach his new clinic in a short while only, those appt in the noon time one also wont have to wait so long.

win-win situation.

hwaa

ok for those who is interested. package starts at week 12 and it's at $800. oscar or triple test also at week 12 and its optional.

one thing good abt him is all the tests can be done at his clinic, no need to seperately go hospital to do it.

now he's operating morning in yishun and noon in mt alvernia.

ariesbaby

Hi any recent reviews for this doc? I'd seen him few times but I find he is very busy, always 5mins consultation after waiting 1-2hrs queue. The scan photo he provided was not cleared n half of the pic showed heartbeat sign which I do not understand why need to show this. I prefer to have a whole pic to show baby clearly. Anyway despite all these, is he still a good doc n is his c stitches good?

justJ

Hi any recent reviews for this doc? I'd seen him few times but I find he is very busy, always 5mins consultation after waiting 1-2hrs queue. The scan photo he provided was not cleared n half of the pic showed heartbeat sign which I do not understand why need to show this. I prefer to have a whole pic to show baby clearly. Anyway despite all these, is he still a good doc n is his c stitches good?
Hi all.. any more comments on Dr chen ? My gp strongly recommend him and I have yet to go for a follow up check as I'm still asking ard which gynae to go...I just got some brown discharge and I'm freaking out...