Dr David Jen Shek Wei @ Amk

im seeing Dr Jen from AMK women's clinic of singapore. he's quite a nice doctor and very attentative. Previously I went to another clinic in AMK, but as the 2nd time when i went down the 1st clinic wasnt open so I went to see Dr Jen and have been going there and will stick to that. Have seen him twice. Friendly and nice doctor. He seems to share all my joy :)

i didnt know about the website, but i saw the pictures in the clinic, looks cheeky thou. hahas.

dun worriew, jus go and see him. but his clinic is always crowded. sometimes even with appt you also have to wait. esp when it's around the festive sessons. i waited for about 2hrs yesterday. but he's attentive and spending alot of time with other patients, not me la. because i kept forgetting what i want to ask while others have their partners to remember for them. so it's a short consultation.

he also give you a bigger size picture of the ultrasound and he says that it will not fade as time goes by. it's the hard picture kind, not those flimsy small small ultrasound pictures that u usually get at other clinics. and he will let you listen to the heartbeat each and everytime! tat's when i forgot all my qns. :D

Qwer

We do not recommend Doc Jen. Appointment is never on time and we waited 1 hour for our turn. Beware that each consultation is only for 5-10 minutes and you may be charged extra if u exceed the time limit. Doctor Jen doesn't share much details like wat to do, not to do or wat to expect in the coming weeks. He expect u to ask questions. How would first time parents to be to know wat to ask? Extra charges if you exceed the time limit is not transparent nor stated anywhere and Nurses say it's up to the doctor. When we check this with the Doc Jen, he gave us a very shocking answer. Dr Jen said "if they are unhappy, they can choose to not come again."

Very Disappointed!

Last edited:

Pinkme

I went there once cos of spotting then he told me is yeast without checking through. He gave me some antibiotic and medicine but end up I found out the following day that I pregnant. My impression is not so good cos I remember like he keep looking at the clock. I guess he based on how long is my consultation. I found that he is not so attentive enough and not willing to answer my question that why I never went back to his clinic. And I remember that his clinic is not so crowded, only me, 1 young couple who found out his wife pregnant and 1 china women. But his nurse is quite friendly though.

Ninasky

I went there once cos of spotting then he told me is yeast without checking through. He gave me some antibiotic and medicine but end up I found out the following day that I pregnant. My impression is not so good cos I remember like he keep looking at the clock. I guess he based on how long is my consultation. I found that he is not so attentive enough and not willing to answer my question that why I never went back to his clinic. And I remember that his clinic is not so crowded, only me, 1 young couple who found out his wife pregnant and 1 china women. But his nurse is quite friendly though.

He is on my black list of doctors. Apparently he set up a website to "sell" abortion services and it got shut down by the authorities !

Valerie Chan

Since I was pregnant with my first born, Dr. Jen has always been my gynae. He was recommended by a friend of mine who also went to Dr. Jen. Princess Lynn is right, he is very attentive and nice. I highly recommend him to mothers to be as well. You can check his services out in his website here: http://www.swjen.com.sg/

He is on my black list of doctors. Apparently he set up a website to "sell" abortion services and it got shut down by the authorities !
Hello Ninasky! I have been very close to Dr. Jen since he served as my gynae ever since. Yes, you are correct that he offers abortion services. But he is NOT offering it illegally because he is accredited to provide abortion services in Singapore as long as it follows all the legal restrictions indicated in the Termination of Pregnancy (TOP) Act. - Just want to point this out. And his clinic did not get shut down either.

makino

this is the same dr Jen that was suspended for removing a women's ovary without her consent. how could anyone recommend a gynae like him?? girls please goggle for his news