Dr Dharsh from Novena (Highly Recommended!)

aliciam

My husband and I landed in Singapore without knowing anybody or any doctor. A friend of ours who had just left Singapore recommended a brilliant gynaecologist Dr Dharshini who is at Novena. She was like a ray of sunshine every time we went for our appointments and sometimes I feel that I want to get pregnant again just to see her. I have to say she is the first friend I made here! She was patient and knew a lot about pregnancy as she has 3 kids of her own. She made the pregnancy feel like a beautiful experience and my family was in the best care. We were able to message her any time of the day and she would promptly reply with details that can only come from experience. The delivery was so perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I know have met many fellow expats at her clinic and they all speak highly of her professionalism and approachability. She helped me even after delivery because my son had difficulty with feeding and that too was successful. Definitely a treasure!

Tinni

Hi thanks for sharing your experience. I am looking for a friendly gone . Can you please share the detail about the fees & delivery package of her. And also contact no of her clinic. Does she deliver at mount Elizabeth novena ?

D.Lorraine

My husband and I landed in Singapore without knowing anybody or any doctor. A friend of ours who had just left Singapore recommended a brilliant gynaecologist Dr Dharshini who is at Novena. She was like a ray of sunshine every time we went for our appointments and sometimes I feel that I want to get pregnant again just to see her. I have to say she is the first friend I made here! She was patient and knew a lot about pregnancy as she has 3 kids of her own. She made the pregnancy feel like a beautiful experience and my family was in the best care. We were able to message her any time of the day and she would promptly reply with details that can only come from experience. The delivery was so perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I know have met many fellow expats at her clinic and they all speak highly of her professionalism and approachability. She helped me even after delivery because my son had difficulty with feeding and that too was successful. Definitely a treasure!
Could you tell me more about your delivery? How did Dr Sharshini help in the process?