dr elizabeth khor or dr belinda muragasu

michellep

hi moms,

anyone seeing dr elizabeth khor or dr belinda muragasu? any feedback? i'm planning to bring my baby to his 1st pedia visit soon

thanks

briskcross

Both my boys see Dr Belinda Muragasu.

I don't know Dr Elizabeth Khor so I cannot compare, but Dr Belinda, in my opinion, is very good. She's very experienced, pro-breastfeeding, and shows a genuine interest in the children's well-being.

2 Angels

I heard from my sis Dr Elizabeth Khor is very good. She used to be a PD in NUH, and my niece has to see her everytime she got sick. I acc my sis n niece to see her before also find her quite good. When she go into private practice my niece still visit her but she very ex I heard..

isabelandrew

I heard from my sis Dr Elizabeth Khor is very good. She used to be a pediatrician in NUH, and my niece has to see her everytime she got sick. I acc my sis n niece to see her before also find her quite good. When she go into private practice my niece still visit her but she very ex I heard..
i was recommended to see dr elizabeth khor. yes, her fees are expensive but i think it is worth it for our precious little one.

we were frustrated by our PD for not being able to pin-point my baby's issues. he also prescribed a strong dose of medicine (used by adult) which my hubby stopped him.

i felt that dr khor is very different. she trys to do a warm up with my baby. offerred her some food to check her lungs. my baby got bronchitis 3 weeks ago.

now, diahorrea.

she was able to pin point the issue. in addition, was able to tell me my baby got lots of ear wax! (No wonder! my little one has been stratching her ear all the time)

This is something my PD did not manage to spot.

is it a guy or gal PD issue? I dunno but dr khor is sure different.

i got lots of cooking tips from her, generously.

i strongly recommend her and im sure i would like to switch my PD to her soon.