Dr Han How Chuan from KKh

chloegal

My gynae is Dr HC Han. He is a very delicated and nice gynae. My appt with him is always very heart-warming and relax , he will always try to cracks some jokes with us and he give me alot of support and encouragement for my last pregnancy. He is always my :red: gynae.

-SRI-

My gynae is Dr HC Han. He is a very delicated and nice gynae. My appt with him is always very heart-warming and relax , he will always try to cracks some jokes with us and he give me alot of support and encouragement for my last pregnancy. He is always my :red: gynae.

hw the stitch? done nicely or nt? hw much is the charges of ur bills?

chloegal

hw the stitch? done nicely or nt? hw much is the charges of ur bills?
His stitch is good and i recovered quite fast without much pain. As he is a senior consultant his charges is higher. It also depend on the type of delivery packages and class that you choose. I choose premium packages in B1 class. Initial payment was $1180. Medisave was $1312. My stay in hospital is only a day and that was in 2006 and so there was some refund.
My third pregnancy will be due in early july but will mostly likely delivered in June as i am diagnoise with incomptence cervix in which a stitch is need at my cervix to hold my pregnancy.

-SRI-

His stitch is good and i recovered quite fast without much pain. As he is a senior consultant his charges is higher. It also depend on the type of delivery packages and class that you choose. I choose premium packages in B1 class. Initial payment was $1180. Medisave was $1312. My stay in hospital is only a day and that was in 2006 and so there was some refund.
My third pregnancy will be due in early july but will mostly likely delivered in June as i am diagnoise with incomptence cervix in which a stitch is need at my cervix to hold my pregnancy.
Oic...Wah...ex man...but mom can pay for me...Hmm.. nw trying to find a job..so no need to depend fully on her...Wish me luck.... Hehehe... Btw, I cant find the difference between C & B2 class.. Wats the difference???

chloegal

Oic...Wah...ex man...but mom can pay for me...Hmm.. nw trying to find a job..so no need to depend fully on her...Wish me luck.... Hehehe... Btw, I cant find the difference between C & B2 class.. Wats the difference???
If you choose B2 or C class, your gynae will not be delivering the bb for u, must at least get a B1 then can choose your gynae. Class c is 6 bedded which is open ward and B2 is also 6 bedded but not open ward. Class C got more subdies. Class c and B2 bb will be delivered by the MO on duty which is usually the inexperience doctors. Good Luck on your job searching... :smile:

-SRI-

If you choose B2 or C class, your gynae will not be delivering the bb for u, must at least get a B1 then can choose your gynae. Class c is 6 bedded which is open ward and B2 is also 6 bedded but not open ward. Class C got more subdies. Class c and B2 bb will be delivered by the MO on duty which is usually the inexperience doctors. Good Luck on your job searching... :smile:
Icic...thks chloegal for the info... thks for the luck too.. I might need it very badly..:001_302: cz nt many employers wanna employ preg lady...:eek:11:

babypris86

hi my gynae is also Dr Han... ya I admit he is a veyr good doc... not like those rushing type... I am impress by his services and jokes too... but i hate the nurses there... if not I will have go back to him...

U

usoowsin9

newhostlist.com

A site, Latest and most sever space and domain name provider list with detailed introduction on combo about each sever space as well as domain name companies. Please click for confirmation! And the website is:Newhostlist.COM

chloegal

Dr Han has just help to delivered my ger in the wee morning of 27 may. She is a 34 weekers due to my incompetence cervix. It was Dr Han who help me do the cerclage and manage to prolong my pregnancy till 34 weeks. He is really my saviour as he has help to prolong my previous pregnancy with cerclage too and now i have 3 lovely kids with me.

hi,
mine is Dr Yeap Ming Li (ML Yeap) frm KKH, she is good, rush back to see me when during her leave & during Sunday. Was suppose to give birth @ 34weeks but she managed to prolong my pregnancy to 36weeks ++ & this make my bb can go home with me though my BB is only 2.5kg.

jenvirgo

Ya. My gynae also Dr Han. He is good and very caring to the patient. and lot of jokes...i have 3 kids and all of them was delivered by him.

estherlin

Ya. My gynae also Dr Han. He is good and very caring to the patient. and lot of jokes...i have 3 kids and all of them was delivered by him.
my cousin both sweeties were delivered by him, as my cousin works in KKH. Oh she was told tt Dr Han has abt 5< children. A classic role model father

MsKoh1973

My doc also Dr Han, my bb got prob at week 13, did an abortion on 14.01.09, very sad. Dr Han seems to be very busy nowadays, whenever I see him, he is always in a hurry, yes, he still crack jokes, but sometimes I found the joke abit inappropriate.

I jus saw him last nite, when I asked him more information on my abortion cos I still can't really get over it, he told me its fated, like the 9 yo boy who was killed in the car accident, sometimes certain things happen, only god know the answer. That was really not what I would expect as an answer. If not becos of the abortion, I would have been 4 m pregnant by now and EDD in Jul.

I intend to get pregnant again after 2 months of rest (as advised by him), I asked him should I stick to the same hypertension medication that I take during pregnacy or take back the old ones that he gave me before I was pregnant. As I was afraid that it may be awhile before I know that I am pregnant and I don't want the medicine to have any side effect on my bb. He told me, some pp prefer to drive car, but some pp got car licence but don't want to drive as they afraid of getting into car accident. So its my choice.

Dr Han also delivered my first gal in yr 2005. BTW, anybody ever emailed him before and did he ever reply to patient's email?

I am considering switching doc to John Tee, anyway my next apt is scheduled in Jun, still got 5 months for me to think if I want to chg doc.

Last edited:

chloegal

My doc also Dr Han, my bb got prob at week 13, did an abortion on 14.01.09, very sad. Dr Han seems to be very busy nowadays, whenever I see him, he is always in a hurry, yes, he still crack jokes, but sometimes I found the joke abit inappropriate.

I jus saw him last nite, when I asked him more information on my abortion cos I still can't really get over it, he told me its fated, like the 9 yo boy who was killed in the car accident, sometimes certain things happen, only god know the answer. That was really not what I would expect as an answer. If not becos of the abortion, I would have been 4 m pregnant by now and EDD in Jul.

I intend to get pregnant again after 2 months of rest (as advised by him), I asked him should I stick to the same hypertension medication that I take during pregnacy or take back the old ones that he gave me before I was pregnant. As I was afraid that it may be awhile before I know that I am pregnant and I don't want the medicine to have any side effect on my bb. He told me, some pp prefer to drive car, but some pp got car licence but don't want to drive as they afraid of getting into car accident. So its my choice.

He gave me apt in Jun, but my medication only lasted till Apr 2009, so I have to ask the nurse to go back and chx with him to get more prescription. I think he is really too rush n busy.

Dr Han also delivered my first gal in yr 2005. BTW, anybody ever emailed him before and did he ever reply to patient's email?

I am considering switching doc to John Tee, anyway my next apt is scheduled in Jun, still got 5 months for me to think if I want to chg doc.
I did email him often due to my complication for my pregnancy. His reply is quite fast. U will usually get quick reply on Mon, Tue, wed and sometimes Fri.

chloegal

Maybe he is justing to tell you that sometimes things are just fated and there is no reason for it. Just like me and my twin sister, we both have incompetence cervix and there is no explaination why we have it. My sister miscarriage her first pregnancy at 18 wks due to it and me near miscarriage. I have to do an emergency cerclage to save my bb. He show alot of care and concern for me during that very difficult period. He happened to be on oversea assignment when i was admitted but he rush to see me immediately after his filght touch down without even changing his clothes and was trying to make my stay better as he know that my stAY in hospital will be long. He even visited me in the ward althought i am not under his care anymore as i was downgraded to C class. He knew that i was very sad and frustrated as i was order to CRIB. He will try to enlighten me and ask me to talk to my bb. Ask me not to feel unhappy caused bb can feel it. I was really very grateful for his help.

He help my sis to conceive after her 2 miscarriage and was very encouraging. He also help me and my sis to prolong our pregnancy by cerclage and will always reply to our email when we encounter problems. My sis now have 2 kids and me 3. If not for his encouragement and assurances, we will not have the courage to go throught the tough journey of our difficult pregnancy.

MsKoh1973

Do u still have his email address? I only recall its a hotmail cos his name card was clip on to my book which they have taken it back on my last visit.

I noe its fated, but still won't feel good if a doc answer you like tat, esp I just had my abortion only two weeks ago.

Last edited: