Dr Han How Chuan from KKh

chloegal

Hi Chrio, I am fine and busy cause my son just started primary 1 this year. Dun worried too much, before they came to stay and help. u are also alone and coping well. Think what we afraid is loneliness. Maybe u can try watching drama and maybe ask your husband to call u when free to check on you. Your mother in law can also come to visit u when free or maybe she can also call and chat with u frequently. U can also suggest that they rotate to help u for another 3 mths. It is normal to feel sad and depressed at times but we must still press on no matter what, we have to think positive and let your hubby know your fear so that he can help you throught this difficult period. Take care and rest well. All will be fine ^_^

chrio

Hi Mummy Chloegal,

I would like to ask, have you experience before a vagina pain/pressure during urinating? Coz lately i am experiencing that which i find it uncomfortable, btw, were not having sexual intercourse with my husband since we found that i am pregnant. Pls give me an advice that can ease my doubts tnk u in advance.

chloegal

Think I experience vagina pain before and Dr Han ask me to see him. Maybe u should email him at hanhowchuan@hotmail.com for his advise if you are worry. It is better to ask him for advise as every pregnancy is different. It is better to play safe than to be sorry. Take Care...

chrio

Dear Chloegal,

Yes i emailed dr.han just now when i message you, but have not reply yet but last time he replied fast maybe he is busy, today is sunday off, tnk u for your prompt reply. Maybe tomorrow I will see dr.han. . .

chrio

Hi Chloegal,

Thank you for the advice and concern, i am fine now i just drink plenty of water then the vaginal pain disappear, thanks God. . .
Dr.Han also replied he advice to see him maybe i have a uti but so far all went well. . .Pray for my baby too take care. . .

chrio

Hi Mummy Chloegal,

I just got back home from KKHospital, firstly i am expecting to answer all my questions from my gynae and be satisfied for the answer however, my gynae rushing as he going to deliver a baby but anyway knowing my baby is healthy and fine that is what matter most to me.
I told to my gynae that i had a contraction this past few days then he check my cervix he inserted something so pain , then he told my stitch is closed and its fine, then he asked the nurse to check my baby's heartbeat, they check and monitor for about 20 min.then dr.read the report again he said everythong is fine, contraction is merely brxton hicks never give me any medication i still want to ask butmy gynae told to the nurse he will see me again in 3weeks time, still want to ask but never his in a hurry as long as i know my baby doing fine im ok. With it, . . .Overall thanks God for my baby is safe and sound inside of me. . .
, have you experience this before bout checking of babys hearthbeat? Thnks for the advance reply.

chrio

Dr Han has just help to delivered my ger in the wee morning of 27 may. She is a 34 weekers due to my incompetence cervix. It was Dr Han who help me do the cerclage and manage to prolong my pregnancy till 34 weeks. He is really my saviour as he has help to prolong my previous pregnancy with cerclage too and now i have 3 lovely kids with me.
Hi Mummy Chloegal,

How are you?
Me tom. will be my 31 weeks Thanks God, i would like to ask ypu when your stitch was removed? And did you get into labour right away ? Your baby put into incubator or not? Hope to hear from you soon coz dr.han said he will remove my stitch on my 34 weeks i am a bit excited and nervous as well . . .takecare

chloegal

Hi Mummy Chloegal,

How are you?
Me tom. will be my 31 weeks Thanks God, i would like to ask ypu when your stitch was removed? And did you get into labour right away ? Your baby put into incubator or not? Hope to hear from you soon coz dr.han said he will remove my stitch on my 34 weeks i am a bit excited and nervous as well . . .takecare

Hi, glade to hear from u and really happy for u. My stitch was removed at 34 weeks as I was already having some spotting and I give birth on the same day. My girl was not put into incubator but need to stay in special care nursery for 5 days till she was 35 weeks. KKH rules is that bb must be 35 weeks and must be of weight 2 kg before they allowed to be home. Hopes the infor helps. Take care....

chrio

Hi, glade to hear from u and really happy for u. My stitch was removed at 34 weeks as I was already having some spotting and I give birth on the same day. My girl was not put into incubator but need to stay in special care nursery for 5 days till she was 35 weeks. KKH rules is that bb must be 35 weeks and must be of weight 2 kg before they allowed to be home. Hopes the infor helps. Take care....

Good Evening Mummy Chloegal,

Thank you for your prompt reply, all of your childrens are 34 weeker they are all same removed your stitch in 34 weeks, hehehe sorry for being asking so much . . . Have you injected a med.for the baby lungs, sorry i dont know what is it called. . . , :-D

chloegal

Yap, think is the steroid injection for the bb lung. Total 2 jab. Both my ger 34 weeker as i was also experiencing some contraction already. But my sis have her stitch remove at 36 weeks and delivered on the same day. :)

chrio

Yap, think is the steroid injection for the bb lung. Total 2 jab. Both my ger 34 weeker as i was also experiencing some contraction already. But my sis have her stitch remove at 36 weeks and delivered on the same day. :)
Hi Mummy Chloegal,

how are you? I miss chatting with and awaiting for your experienced and advice, my last appointment with dr.han told me that he will remove my stitch on my 34week but when he did checked my cervix still close so we decided to remove on my 36weeks, currently going to 35weeks dr.han said also any pain or problem faster go to him, anyway, mummy chloegal i would like to ask hows the feeling of cerclage being remove? Is it painful or no? Did you get into labour right away or did you wait another more days? Are you normal delivery or c-section? Coz to tell you honestly sometimes i can't sleep as i'm thinking of all this i am so nervous and anxios. Kindly give an advice mummy chloegal to ease my fear. . .Thanks in advance God bless. . .

chloegal

I do not feel any pain when the stitch was removed as dr Han only cut the thread and pull the string out. I admitted myself to the hospital a day before my appt with Dr Han as I was already having spotting. I go into labour straight by normal delivery and my girl was born about 2 hour later after the cerclage was removed. It is normal to feel nervous as this is your first time but no need to worry too much as dr Han and the mid wife will be there to guide you. Just listen to their instruction and you will be able to carry your bb boy real soon... Take Care and con grates...

chrio

I do not feel any pain when the stitch was removed as dr Han only cut the thread and pull the string out. I admitted myself to the hospital a day before my appt with Dr Han as I was already having spotting. I go into labour straight by normal delivery and my girl was born about 2 hour later after the cerclage was removed. It is normal to feel nervous as this is your first time but no need to worry too much as dr Han and the mid wife will be there to guide you. Just listen to their instruction and you will be able to carry your baby boy real soon... Take Care and con grates...
Thank you Mummy Chloegal for your prompt reply, i hope that i will not feel any pain same as yours, and i hope too that i will go into labour once dr.han remove my stitch, btw mummy how about ur twin sister when dr.han remove the stitch is she went into labour on the same day, sorry for asking so much hope you understand me mummy chloegal . . .Thank you and have a nice day :)

chloegal

My twin sis have her stitch remove at 36 weeks and she give birth on the same day. Her cervix started diluting after the cerclage is removed. No worries, I understand your feelings. Hang on...you r there soon (^_^)

Bubbafied

hi there can i check with mummies here on Dr Han. Apparently for my appts, he doesn't measure my baby's tummy size and head circuference to give me an estimate weight. he jus gives me an estimate without doing this. Is this the same for you? please advise. I feel like we're paying good money for gynae services so he should do it properly.

I'm 27 weeks now btw.