Dr Jen Shek Wei (AMK)

newbieme

You are welcome
Hi to you all.. im a newbie here.. just wondering if you guys really tired to go to Dr. Jen, is he okay? I am really not familiar with the ob-gyne doctors here in singapore and i read about him in the internet.. is he okay? :D kindly help. thanks, appreciate it.:D

peacefulgal

Hi to you all.. im a newbie here.. just wondering if you guys really tired to go to Dr. Jen, is he okay? I am really not familiar with the ob-gyne doctors here in singapore and i read about him in the internet.. is he okay? :D kindly help. thanks, appreciate it.:D
i only see him once last year for some women issues. i find him quite direct. He's a good listener and he explains my situation quite well.

Qwer

We do not recommend Doc Jen. Appointment is never on time and we waited 1 hour for our turn. Beware that each consultation is only for 5-10 minutes and you may be charged extra if you exceed the time limit. Doctor Jen doesn't share much details like what to do, not to do or what to expect in the coming weeks. He expect you to ask questions. How would first time parents to be to know what to ask? Extra charges if you exceed the time limit is not transparent nor stated anywhere and Nurses say it's up to the doctor. When we check this with the Doc Jen, he gave us a very shocking answer. Dr Jen said "if they are unhappy, they can choose to not come again."

Very Disappointed!

JJAH

Yes agreed with Qwer.... I was with Dr Jen for almost 2 years and I realised he is too direct....and he doesn't want to share information too, and each consultation that I go, it usually takes not more than 10 mins, and he fully depend on you to ask questions and sometimes when we need some in depth information from him, he will only give me very surface answers. I eventually went for a 2nd advise from Dr Yap Li Kee (Mount Elizabeth), I like him alot but you must be prepared for long waiting time! Cos he is soooo detailed and each consultation could probably takes up to half an hour, cos he will basically tells you everything or more than what you need to know.

Now I am sticking to Dr Yap as my gynae instead :)

babymummy39

First time see Dr Jen. when i step into the clinic & the nurse keep asking me whether i want to abortion or keep the baby. Nurses had repeated few times "U wan to keep the baby". When our turn to see Dr Jen & he also asking the same thing, thats mean they more on abortion. He doesn't share much details like what we ask, the more u ask the more he angry & show us the black face. i shock when he done up ultrasound dont have 5mins so total normal consultation cost us a bomb $300++ is super expensive!

Ninasky

First time see Dr Jen. when i step into the clinic & the nurse keep asking me whether i want to abortion or keep the baby. Nurses had repeated few times "U wan to keep the baby". When our turn to see Dr Jen & he also asking the same thing, thats mean they more on abortion. He doesn't share much details like what we ask, the more u ask the more he angry & show us the black face. i shock when he done up ultrasound dont have 5mins so total normal consultation cost us a bomb $300++ is super expensive!
Sad to hear that !