Dr Kee W.H - TMC & Jurong Point Shopping Centre

iryn8383

does dr kee charge u the ultrasound scan photo for the bb? does it gv the photo on every visit?
so far i was given the photo on every visit .. except for 2 visits during my 4th mth & 5th mth ..
the photo is free .. they only charge u the scanning fee of $60.

oh, i only received the 1 photo free on my first visit, after that, each visit needs to pay for the photo, on top of the $60 scan....

did u sign his package? did u receive discount? how much was it?

iryn8383

oh, i only received the 1 photo free on my first visit, after that, each visit needs to pay for the photo, on top of the $60 scan....

did u sign his package? did u receive discount? how much was it?
Hi
How much is the photo ?
The photo was given to me by the counter lady at the jurong point branch (i didn't request for it) after we make payment at the cashier .. she just passed it to me .. i wasn't told to pay ..

Yes i signed his package at wk 20 .. i ask for discount .. but discount also not much :frown:
Their package price increase !! .. Now is S$900 :elvis:

I paid $10 for the photo at each visit, only received it free on my first visit...

the nurse at jurong pt gv me the 2 pages package details, the px on it still says $800. the time u signed the package, did the papers say $900? wah, dr kee is gettg more expensive leh~ i think the staff charges different patients differently in this case...

did u ask dr kee for discount, or the staff?

iryn8383

I paid $10 for the photo at each visit, only received it free on my first visit...

the nurse at jurong pt gv me the 2 pages package details, the px on it still says $800. the time u signed the package, did the papers say $900? wah, dr kee is gettg more expensive leh~ i think the staff charges different patients differently in this case...

did u ask dr kee for discount, or the staff?
during my 1st visit , i was given the 2 pages details same as urs .. it was $800 .. during my 5 mth .. the nurse at TMC pass me the list .. the price was revised to $900 .. duno from which mth onwards .. but i was given the $800 one .. cos i told her i saw the list b4 in jurong point b4 liao .. the staff say dr kee willing to give me discount of $xxx ..
u got msn ? mine is mama512@hotmail.com

anyone know how much is the detailed scan at tmc FA unit? if got FBI card, how much the discount will be? once applied the card, do we rec've the card on the spot?

denovo

anyone know how much is the detailed scan at tmc FA unit? if got FBI card, how much the discount will be? once applied the card, do we rec've the card on the spot?
Are you talking about the detailed scan at 20 weeks? It cost me 145.5 (inclusive of GST). I didn't ask about FBI though.

hi all,

may i know when did u receive dr kee gynae's letter for admission to tmc? is it the paper attached to our pink antenatal record card?

iryn8383

hi all,

may i know when did you receive dr kee gynae's letter for admission to Thomson Medical Center? is it the paper attached to our pink antenatal record card?
Hi Jan !

Why u no reply my email :( ?

Yup .. for admission .. u just bring the pink card with the white paper attached ..
i gave birth liao .. hehe .. on 31 August 2009 .. :Dancing_wub:

bakaholic

Hi All,
I am interested in signing up with Dr. Kee. I am wondering if in case of emergency or enquiry, are we able to contact Dr. Kee directly instead of popping into A&E dept?
Thanks!

80MF02

Hi Ladies, I am new to this forum and my friend recommend Dr Kee to me. Hence I am looking forward to all your valuable input. Thanks in advance.

From this forum, I make out that Dr Kee is a fatherly and assuring doctor.

How old is Dr Kee ? Does he encourage natural birth ? To make a first appointment, do I call his clinic at Thomson or Jurong Point or both are ok ?

Thanks a lot.

lekdao

Hi Ladies, I am new to this forum and my friend recommend Dr Kee to me. Hence I am looking forward to all your valuable input. Thanks in advance.

From this forum, I make out that Dr Kee is a fatherly and assuring doctor.

How old is Dr Kee ? Does he encourage natural birth ? To make a first appointment, do I call his clinic at Thomson or Jurong Point or both are ok ?

Thanks a lot.
I think Dr. Kee shd be at his mid 50s min, my niece was delivered by Dr. Kee 17 years ago. I used to tag along with my sister during her routine check up and post him questions, he will answer in details thou i am not his patient. In my family, 3 nieces and 2 nephews were delivered by him. Till today, my sisters still go back to Dr. Kee for routine and pap smear test.

My 2 gals were not deliver by Dr. Kee coz his clinic is too far as i stay in the east. and also my hubby family doc is also a gynae.

Yes, Dr. Kee encouraged natural birth. My 2nd sister 1st delivery was a emergency C-sec, 2nd delivery she opted for C-sec too. But Dr. Kee said no, try natural birth if cannot, then go for c-sec.

Last edited:

bakaholic

Does Dr. Kee deliver at Mt. A as well? I am wondering if it's more convenient to stay at Thomson Medical Center since his clinic is there but i liked the environment in Mt. A.

beerbelly

Dr Kee delivered my boy in Nov 2009. My hubby and I really like him alot. He patiently answers all our questions, is very fatherly, but not over protective, even the nurses in the labour ward get along very well with him. Which is important, coz it means that he treats everyone well.

i visit his clinic in TMC and the nurses, especially Polly, are very warm n caring. i have been to KK n Raffles hospital before, n there you are just an IC number.

yup, dr kee is pro natural birth, n you will often hear him say that less than 20% of his deliveries are via c-section. he also delivers in mt. A.

and you will be given his handphone number in case of emergencies. if im not wrong, the clinic's line is also diverted to his handphone after closing hours.