Dr LN Sim

sugarling

Hello mummies!!

I am new here! Will really appreciate if you can provide some feedback about Dr Sim.

How is her waiting time like?
How's her charges like?
How's her stitching skills?

And just generally how's your experience with her?
Does she deliver at Mt A?

Thank you all!!

apollo

Hello mummies!!

I am new here! Will really appreciate if you can provide some feedback about Dr Sim.

How is her waiting time like?
How's her charges like?
How's her stitching skills?

And just generally how's your experience with her?
Does she deliver at Mt A?

Thank you all!!

Hi, dr sim is my gynae. She is not those talkative type, only fill u with the info u really need. And wont say worrying things to mtbs. She is a very assurring gynae. Her consultation is btwn 80 to 100++. First time will be slightly more ex, total bill of 1st appt may turn out to be 200+ inclusive of scan, urine strip test and supplement. Her package syatts from week 16, $770. I had csect under her 5 yrs ago and her skill is pretty good. :)

gingery

There was a previous thread on her as well you might wana look at it. Currently with her. She's not really the talkative type but quite reassuring. Like her nurses they are very professional and attentive especially the staff nurse Jaslyn. Price is affordable. I signed up for her package at week 12 for approx 700++ (can't rmb the exact price as pregnancy has robbed me of my memory lol) heard quite good reviews abt her you can try.